Easy Office

Article On Legends Of CCI Part-2

Page no : 2

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

@ udit ...if a person is good then i dont think that their is something wrong in praising that person ...

and ya if u  also pick good things from a person then whts d fault ...

and m sure everyperson has something to learn from ...

2 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Originally posted by : udit sharma

We all are here to help other with our knowledge and experience and all the experts have given their best to solve the queries on this platform.......merely because a person has been here for 3 yrs and has so many points doesnt mean he is a LEGEND and deserves a special mention like this that u have written a whole article on him.......

What i have noticed in most of his replies he has pasted the provisions of act as it is in ditto manner instead of explaining the crux of them,which a person an also get by reading the Act, itself.........he should have explained his viewpoint instead of copying and pasting the matter from a website........ 

Dear Udit,  points reflects his dedication for caclubindia.

sanjay ji with us for more then 3 years. it means he is continuous solveing querys as expert. he is done his work very well.

he is LEGEND of caclubindia not on the basis of points.  he is LEGEND of caclubindia becouse really he have done superb work for us.

if any one express good qualities of person , according to me this is not a bad but it is good.

3 Like

(Guest)

come... see... get .... share... post.... learn....comment...suggest.... request.... That is the work of a CCItian in CACLUBINDIA.. hence, whatever u post .. you are a legend.....

hats-off to all CCItians...

(Guest)

by the way.. naina a.k.a. renu jee... tussi great ho....

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Bayya is Simply great....Dont fight eachother on his name..I knw he dont like all these things..agar kisine kuch kaha tho vo uska point of view hey..jo b sanjay bayya ko tik se jantha hey kabhi nahi kahega uske bare maim bad ....

(Guest)

very nice..........thanks for sharing 

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Agree with ravi sir and other member reply...

Article on legends of CCI was started by me on warrior sir now gave 2nd part to renu, she wrote wonderfully thanks to her...:)

This article is to dedicate legends to express our views, CCI mgot this big of this legends so we wanted to dedicate and express good qualities of this person to CCI...

Nothing wrong in this and our legend sanjay sir done great work which you dont know MR...

Before talking r posting just think twice...Your talking about legends...

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

First of all,

Would like to thank you for coming back to CCI with remarkable  Article

Great comeback with Fabulous Article .

SANJAY SIR IS JUST  SUPERB…

No need to say anything extra as every member of  CCI knows him very well by his great personality

Sanjay Sir  is Always helping hand, friendly, cooperative ,bla bla bla…

Whenever  we are in trouble he is always there to help, we are all lucky to have such great contributor /guider/senior/friend with us

Very Down to earth Personality , so simple as fabulous…

Hats off to you for bringing such a wonderful & indeed article

Keep Writing… 

apurva agarwal (CA Final Student) (307 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

sanjay sir or bhaiya.... he is simply great.... the knowledge bhaiya has is remarkable.... we have learned a lot frm him.....

sum says that distances b/w two people fades relationship... but i dont think so....bcoz we CCI members rather have made relation.... we CCI member r like famly .... nd have become an integral part of our life...

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 11 March 2011

Really Sanjay Sir is great.... Awesome article.....

Nice to see you back again......

vijay (Accountant) (884 Points)
Replied 11 March 2011

HE is one of the reason behind the increasing success of CCI

A grand Salute to Him !!!

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 12 March 2011

Welcome Back Renu...............

Great Article........

Sanjay Sir Rocks..........

Aditya Maheshwari (CA in Practice) (35867 Points)
Replied 22 March 2011

Superb article on the legend.

CA Nagendra (CA) (1788 Points)
Replied 24 March 2011

CA Nagendra (CA) (1788 Points)
Replied 24 March 2011

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: