Easy Office

Are you afraid of the Stage???

Page no : 3

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

amazing article ...

i wanna add 1 more point ...

while speaking in the public normally ppl speech speed  go very fast ....

(Guest)

hey dear u jst cmebck with a dhamaka...fantastic yar...keep it up dear..:)

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

GOOD WORK MY FRIEND,.....AS USUAL,.....

FEAR IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL PROBLEMS,.....

THE MOMENT FEAR GRIPS U,THATS IT,....UR HALF FINISHED,.....

INFACT WE FEAR ABT PROBLEMS WHICH DONT OCCUR TOO,...JUST IMAGINATIVE FEAR MOSTLY,...

GREAT ARTICLE,..

THUMBS UP,....

1 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

Awesome article resham...

it`ll very much effective...

thanks a lot and keep sharing....

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

just the article i needed............nicely put up..........i loved the way u make use of quotes...........in all ur articles u squeeze in so many relative quotes ............ur research shows in ur efforts.............

In life very rarely we get an opportunity to speak to a crowd/audience and it wud b silly to waste that opportunity...............fear is not an option ...........

well i can jst thnk u for ur efforts......and hope u come out wid more such interesting topics.........all d best........

1 Like

Ravindra kumar (student) (87 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

what is say, its lack for this ...........

good conrtibution i like more.

Sagar (student) (326 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

nice article sir

Sindhu (Student) (113 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

Nice article resham.... as usual. u r really very good at writing. The spells u quoted really struck me many times but atlast i overcame it.

keep sharing.

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6890 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

Really awesome Resham ji..........!!

Vry nicely exicuted

Keep sharing

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

@ Namrata... Phew... thats really really difficult... i still remember how much i suffered from this when i was just out of no where called on the stage to give last moment thanks givings... and i shuddered...

This happened a couple of times... after that i had to put my foot down... i just cudn't continue like that...

Remedy no. 1 - Just think of someone else who just spoke on the stage... does anyone really observe his/her minutest details... No.... Never... Just see yourself from the third person's view...

Remedy no. 2 - I know this is a bit funny... but i used to think of sommething thats much more scary... like when i was given the task of delivering the welcome speech... i wud imagine " What if i had to give a lecture instead of this" that wud make this somewhat an easier task...

Remedy no. 3 - Take a deeeeeeeppp breath.... Yep.... that's a great great solution... believe that you are better in a way that you stood up to speak when the other hundreds of people didn't... appreciate your guts...

All the above would would really reduce your fear which is the main reason for your thumping heart beats...

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

@ Rajesh K sir - everyone suffers from these in the beginning... me being no exception...!!!

@ Vikash - yep you are perfectly right... Fear is not an option... Hope I could use this Quote by Vikash Sir in this article...

@ Sindhu - Gosh.... great that you came out of the spells... that too the Obliviate Charm.... ha ha

@ Bharath - Most of thetime the things about which we fear... doesn't happen at all... and we waste the whole day fearing... What a waste of a wonderful day...

@ Renu - hmm... i had one classmate who used to deliver a speech in rapid version... i wonder if we forgot all about the fullstops... ;)

@ Neha - Arrey ofcourse.. it was written for you.... ALL....

@ Vasiullah - Yeah... That's an effective way of removing stage fear at an early age... nice addition...

@ Sagar - Hey am not Sir.:(.. ha ha... 

@ Saumya, Srinivas Sir, Gopal, Rakesh Sir, Praveen ji, Mansi, Ravindra, Karan, Sneha, Rohit , Jatin, Kinjal, S & V, Vijay, Ankur, Rishi, Ankit, Digvijay, Suresh ji, Future Ca, Sasankaji, Gaurav - Thank you all for noticing and appreciating...

(Guest)

Excellent

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

Hey thanks resham

I also really suffered a lot due to this last minute speach

i dont know y people wanted me always to speak at last

Krishna Teja (Chartered Accountant) (1007 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

Originally posted by : Suresh_Smiter

Its a wonderful article jee......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep rocking on..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA Mohit Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (1025 Points)
Replied 30 May 2011

Dear Resham,

One of good article you posted..........Keep it up!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: