Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurang (student)     26 July 2009

Are 3 months enough?

Well,my PCC exam is in Nov.09 and still AS, SA. , CFM Theory, A/c,F.m.,Law and I.T. are remaining to be studied.I am completely unaware of few chp.in A/c and in F.M. I only know Cash flow & fund flow.Are 3 months enough to study all these.I am really tensed and still not able to devote 10-12 hrs a day for effective concentric study due to my articleship.I am not able to figure out if  i will be able to complete each sub. in time & also one time revision atleast.Wat do u guys suggest,how much time will it take to study all these remaining sub. and revise one time?

18 Replies

vijay ujjainkar

vijay ujjainkar (Articles)     26 July 2009

it is danger situation for u

(Guest)

HI Gaurang,

First of all, be calm.Dont get tensed. There r many students like u who gat even litle time than u.

yes, 3 months wud be & have to be enough for u as u dont have any option left.Plan out ur study schedule which is realistic.. Dont think of revision now. First complete ur study for once.Then,  if time permits, go 4 a revision.Ultimately it  doesnt matter how much time u revise the thing but what matters is u grasp it really well. So,just try to be clear on basic concepts. DOnt worry u wud b able to cope up.

Feel free to ask 4 help.

Wishing u good luck

Regards,

Lucky

CA Inderdeep Singh

CA Inderdeep Singh (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     27 July 2009

nothing is impossible bt u have to leave all ur social matters and just syudy minimum 10 hours in a day

u have not to just study bt also to revise them

so i can suggest u that u should go for 2nd group only

(Guest)

3 Months are sufficient....Only smart study matters.whatever u study here, u must effectively present while writing the exam....Use past question papers for ur study, plan well and allocate sufficient time for each subject man.

GAURAV MEHTA

GAURAV MEHTA (ARTICLE ASST.)     27 July 2009

hi. gaurang..

we too have to face d same prob, as u r facing rght now...well its upto u ......quit or face d challange..!!

i hope u ll face it..!!

i can not say about d end result..but if u prepare for upcumin attempt...u 'll surely study much more in these 3 months....as compare to if u prepare of nxt attempt...so forgt abt result.....& give  ur best...All d best!!!

Sangam

Sangam (CA)     27 July 2009

its totally upto u how u utilise ur last 3 months... 

many students feel complacent (usually dummy ) dat they hv almost finished der studies well b4 others & tend to feel little free during dis time.. 

now its upon u to analyse d subjects & prepare accordingly.... 

dont luk 4 materials here & der. now study wid wat u already hv.. 

all d best 4 ur preparation.. 

CA Rashmi

CA Rashmi (final cleared)     27 July 2009

net karna band karo

get bck to studies,if u keep thinkng when will u do???

i juz wanna ask u 1 thing , have u seen nyone drowning??? hw hard he tries to cum out???

r u trying dat hard......... if ur ans. is no.........den bhagwan bachaye tumhe.........

cum on dont loose hope,go n study.....

CA Trisha

CA Trisha (Self Employed)     27 July 2009

rashmi is absolutely right...

stop being on net..

even i faced the same problem last year...i had 3 months to prepare the whole course,and trust me it takes a lot of determination nd hard work to complete nd revise..

and rahi baat revision ki,then forget it now,bcoz practically it is not possible,and even then if u manage somehow,then trust me,u wont be able to complete the course by exams...

as srivatsan said,smart study,dun even think abt it right now,coz u dun have tht much time...for the first time readers of course,thorough study nd smart answers matter..u cant leave any topic in it..i wont write any good things tht u cn do it or something coz they just sound good but r impractical..u hav to study gravehard..the same thing as rashmi said about drowning person...and seriosuly speaking stop giving time to extra activites...

as inderdeep said,leave all social matters too...thts really very important. this november attempt is a dangerous one coz all festivals fall before this attempt. give the least time possible to all social stuff nd sacrifice these 3 months if u want to succeed...my words wud be harsh,but thts the truth...and truth always sounds bitter...

ALL THE BEST..

CA Mohit Agarwal

CA Mohit Agarwal (Chartered Accountant)     27 July 2009

Hi Gaurang

Dont involve in social matters and devote maximum 15 hrs for study. In a day go for practical & theory subject. Refer Scanner and Compilations this will help u to know abt the important topics from exam point of View. Dont Do study in a strech, hav a some music to refresh ur mind. Best of Luck.........

Dude this is the time to prove urself......................

chandan pareek

chandan pareek (Service)     27 July 2009

Hi Bhaiya ! dont get worried as i m also a student of PCC and my due is in NOV,09 and i have to complete my entire syllabus in this three month, and still i havent got leave from office. So, we are in the same ship. Dont get tensed give ur 100% and face the challenge. Prepare for both group and appear in both groups.. Study hard

1 Like
Paraj Kanti Saha

Paraj Kanti Saha (M.com (C.U ) and Qualified C.S Qualified C.A )     27 July 2009

Its totally upto U.If You utilise Each and every hours Of 3 months properly then You will not have to worry for the end Result.Now Just go through the Study mat properly and after completion of The mat,Start revision along with the Scanner.Dont worry just Study carefully and thoroughly.

Ratan Deep Saxena

Ratan Deep Saxena (Asstt Manager (Accounts & Finance))     27 July 2009

you hve to concentrate only on your study at that time. studying 12- 15 hrs a day without concentration does nt help you anymore. U hv 2 study with more concentration without worrying about time left for the examination. So, very best of luck to u from my side.

regards,

ratan

CA CS Bhumika Thakkar

CA CS Bhumika Thakkar (CA,CS)     27 July 2009

every1I is  sayin rite..stdy very very hard..stop net n all other tp..n be positive..everythg is possible..its d quality of stds n nt d qty of stds dat matters..!!

ALL D BEST...RELAX...N STUDY HARD...!!

Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta (CA Final)     27 July 2009

I m also facing same situation nd didnt get leaves frm ofc too. But I hv hope dat i will complte all sbjcts within ds period. u also dnt loose hope n study hard. This is the ryt time to prove urself n put as much eforts as u can.

but frnds on another side, cn u all tell me wats "smart study" basically means ?? Coz as i m doing only tuition compiler and afterwrds will solve only rvision test papers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register