Easy Office

Are 3 months enough?

Page no : 2

ANANDA VAIDYANATHAN (ACA) (216 Points)
Replied 27 July 2009

gr8 words of motivation and support. keep it up guys.

gaurang (student) (158 Points)
Replied 30 July 2009

Thx. a lot for ur motivational words guys.I will surely devote more time for study and work really hard to achieve my goal.I know its going to be tough but I have always believed in myself and I know one thing for sure,if i am good enough to be a professional,i will be surely through the exams.All the best to all of u and me too!

Nikhil Rungta (Analyst - ICRA Limited) (385 Points)
Replied 31 July 2009

3 motnhs are more than sufficient...

You have 6 subjects and 3 motnhs. Out of 3 months consider one month for revision. Rest you have 2 months. In two months try to complate all the subject atleast once along witgh the explanations. For practicle subjects try to understand the concepts so that u need not practise more sums as once u understand the concept u wont require any practise to remember that and any sum on that topic presented in any manner will be cracked by you. In the two months time, try to complete theory and practicle both and also dont devote time exclusively for practicles.... As keep one theory and one practicle subject on ata  time and when u get bored of theory go for practicle and when u get bored pf practivcle go for theory. This way your productivity is maintained in studies...

Over and above that you will get one month for revision.

regards,

Nikhil Rungta

Dharmendra Bothra (student) (28 Points)
Replied 01 August 2009

TRY YOUR LUCK

I m also appearing for PCC this nov, 09 nd I m also have same problem like u...........bt  after watching a movie called LUCK , my whole  problem get solved  and i assure u that it will change my life and i will never get tensed  anymore in future......... 

ofcourse.......... yaar 3 month is enough to crack PCC and secure rank.............................

every thing is game in our life...................................

if u play it heartly and u have a luck then nobody can bit u?

nd ur success is in ur hand ..........................................

so be calm nd have patience & CONTROL .....................u have to study very seriously from day 1 i.e 1st august devoting each and every day constantly without thinking of others........

KEHTE HAIN NA ....Zua khelne main maza tab aata hain jab samne wale ka luck majboot hoon..........................

MAIN KEHTA HOON ...padhai start karne main maza tab aata hain jab samne walo nain Revision start kar diya hoon....................... 

to gain confidence i suggest u to watch a movie  LUCK, if u do not watch it  yet...........  u will automatically get the answer..........................

Yaad rakhna har insaan nasib lekar peda hota hain..................................

"Sahi time main sahi Subject padhana,

Sahi time main sahi question attempt karna, aur

sahi time main sahi result aana.....................isi ko LUCK kehte hain"

so my friend , stop wasting time and start studying (i.e playing) PCC (i.e. Game) as much as u can................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: