Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAVEEN CHAND (GST Practitioner)     08 July 2020

Application for Revocation of Cancellation of Registration `

Hello members ,

Good Morning to All

I applied for the revocation on 15/03/2020 but application is still Pending for Processing

ANY IDEA ABOUT IT ?

thanks !!

6 Replies

Vijayprakash P

Vijayprakash P   08 July 2020

A registered person submit an application for revocation of cancellation through Form GSTR REG 21 on the GST Portal. If the authorised officer is satisfied the reason provided by the taxpayer, the concerned officer is required to record the reasons for revocation of cancellation of registration in writing.
Jamil Ahmed

Jamil Ahmed   28 July 2020

Application for revocation pending for over three months is unusual. You should contact your jurisdictional officer with whom the application is pending.
jayendra Gaonkar

jayendra Gaonkar (Asst. Manager)     28 July 2020

There is a update recently on this matter.  kindly see https://gstindianews.info/cancellation-of-gst-registration/#revocationupdate if your application meets this update

E.A.RAMESH

E.A.RAMESH (Proprietor)     18 June 2021

I have applied 2 times I.e Dec 2019 revocation of cancelation of Registration but tax office canceled again Deparment has given offer to file revocation of cancelation of Registration then I have applied on sep20, again due to department mistake that is also canceled till now we have possible to use. Now again I have applied new Registration in May 21. department rejected due to previous GST No. Now I can I Do please let me know
MRDC company

MRDC company   13 September 2021

It will take time of 2-3 months

MRDC company

MRDC company   13 September 2021

Services:

Revocation appeal. 

New gst registration 

New gst registration after cancellation.

Amendment in gst .

Only serious people who are interested in work should contact. Please do upi or Google pay of Rs.500 for consultation. 

Mobile no. For upi: nine seven one six seven nine zero one one three @ upi. Also contact on this number only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags