Apology for strange behavior !!!

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114768 Points)

19 May 2010  

Dear Members,

With reference to my post titled “should I leave caclubindia” dated May 15, 2010, I wish to apologies to you all for a bit strange behavior. Kindly excuse me.

You would be glad to know that I am still with you all.

Further I’d like to share with you that the kind of message posted by Riya for me was not the first message of its kind. It is quite frequent for me to receive such kind of message through PM but I used to ignore all the time and never lodged any complaint with Admin because criticism is not a big deal for me as long as my efforts are honest. But each day is a different day with different mood and challenges. On that day (May 15, 2010) when I saw her message it directly strike my heart very quickly resulting into a bit harsh re-action towards all of you. I was not at all ready at that time for such harsh message keeping in view my light and happy mood. But I am really sorry for that.

I would like to thank you all for kind guidance. I also thank Admin for the message.

Again you may find this post quite funny/unnecessary but excuse me for that. Kindly accept my sincere apologies and start the journey again !!!

Kind Regards

Ankur