Am disgusted !

 

Am disgusted to see such kind of community in this professional platform.

 

 

Do you think members who are part of such community deserved to be called human beings??

 

 

 

 

/community/np_com_message_display.asp?np_com_group_id=2619&np_com_id=1481

Replies (2)
hahaha you started again. I left it. attack me directly man. its I don't know when you gonna learn. see am running in very rough patch of life these days, by that I dont mean am asking to spare me. you should understand that i never poked you but you always poke me. if I say anything you will say empty vessel makes more noise, which makes me to wonder why should I not show him something. its not an request neither command. but you do what you want in your life without crossing my lines. you said welcome back I liked it but then you start this. I spoke to you, you said friends and again you start this sort of things. pillai I tell you once again. until people get hit they think they're brave once hit they know who they deal with. why should we do that right. we got many things to do. life is good so enjoy it. forget not it is easy to disturb then console. I will not be replying to you anywhere so don't bang your head trying to reply me. one of my best friend has taught me to remain silent if people poke you so am silent for you.

Hello surya ji....

No intention to poke you specifically dear............

I posted what i felt when i saw this ridiculous community in this platform.

Its seems  though the members of this community are living in 21st century and doing professional courses but by heart they are living like a illiterate and who still believes and gives importance to their caste and not to the fellow humanbeings.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details