Age 32yrs, completed +2 in the year 2005 and wanted to pursue ca.

Pursuing B.Com & Travel agent

I am 32 yrs old and completed my +2 intermediate in M Bi P C in ISC Board in the year 2005. I was middle drop of my graduation studies for some personal and family reasons. Since then i worked as a consultant in some construction companies and worked as travel planner and agent as of now.

Now i changed my mind and i wanted to go with Chartered Accountancy with an educational qualification with +2 intermediate and a long gap of 15 years of last educational background.

I wanted your suggestions and comments with pros and cons of another 4 and half years with Chartered Accountancy and the long gap reflection my career.

I shall be thankful for your valuable comments.

there's many people who started after 30,40,50 & cleared CA and made growth in their career. There's no harm you can definitely start and clear ca best of luck.Go ahead.

CA

HI

You can definitely start your CA .

Indira

Yes you can study even now . Register yourself with Foundation course . All the Best.

Of course, you can start Chartered Accountancy. The longtime gap is not an issue. You can start study for CA  in any after clearing +2 exam and also pass it. You can easily find at Aglasem for syllabus, pattern, previous year question of CA foundation 2019.

Job

You are planning to get into the Field of numbers, My Friend the first lesson you should know about age is that Age is a Number which you have to adjust as per your comfort & benifit... I hope you got your reply

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU