Easy Office
LCI Learning

Again CA Student Suisides..:-(

Page no : 2

Tarun (ARTICLE) (25 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

I AGREED WITH VISHNU NAIR , THIS ARTICLE SHOULD BE POSTED, PLEASE READ IT WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE...LIFE IS A GIFT WHICH WE HAVE TAKE,,DON'T THROW IT, WE HAVE LOT'S OF OPPORTUNITY IN LIFE,,,CA IS NOT ONLY A SCOPE IN LIFE....

ramu (accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

ca final students are of no use at work.. i have been in around 10 interviews till date... they ask me if ur pursuing final and still u dint clear hw much time can u work.. if ur results are negative u will leave us for studies.. guys its waste to be in such situation ca final students are of no use after their articles..

sameera (student) (50 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

please don't post this sort of articles.It would be like giving ideas to the depressed persons.

Sailesh Kumar Shaw (Article Asistant) (22 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

CITIZENS OF INDIA KNWOS THAT BECOMING A CA IS NOT SO EASY , RATHER CLEARING CA INTER & FINAL EXAMS IN A SINGLE ATEMPT IS REALY VERY TOUGH. STUDENTS THOSE WHO COMMIT SUISIDES ARE STUPIDS.

Jeet Biswas (ACMA (in Service)) (5073 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

This is pretty foolish. While joining CA, one shud recognise the fact that it could be a bumpy ride ahead & be brave to face the same...

popular (job) (43 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Discuss everything here if it can save a life or improve ones life...have the balls to face life and talk on any subject....It is a mark of educated mind to long entertain a thought without accepting it.....

CA.Amit Mehta (Professional) (254 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

my advice is to before entering into courses like CA a person should mentally prepare himself for every thing like failure,hardwork etc....

in courses like this it bound to happen that u may not clear in first attempt...it does not mean u r not intelligent...it mean their is scope of improvement and take positively.....

i was also cleared my pcc in 2nd attempt but i made my mind that even if i fail 20 times i will try 21 time but does not give up.

so guys plz do not do such kind of things .......

failure is part of every ones life so learn from failure ....think of ur mom,dad, ur family before doing such kind of stupid think.

1 Like

(Guest)

Discuss everything here if it can save a life or improve ones life...have the balls to face life and talk on any subject....It is a mark of educated mind to long entertain a thought without accepting it.....

Don't discuss by making fake profiles to force the issue. This is the time when students who failed need motivation. By implicating negativity u are harming more. Better post 100 motivating topics rather celebrating someone's death.

Replied 03 February 2010

Dear Ca Guy,

what makes you more real than me? will post my pics and stuff today after getting home...At work now..and i am concerned more for people who are alive rather than dead!!!!!

here is my Orkut profile

https://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=1938218343087522044&rl=t

Regards

Ca Prabh Preet Singh

Madan (MIS Executive ) (61 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

ITS NOT THE RIGHT THING WHAT HE DID. HE WOULD HAVE NEVR THOUGHT LIKE THIS FOR JUST A SINGLE FAILURE. HE WOULD VE THOUGHT ABT HIS PARENTS AS WELL. CA ITSELF IS A BIG OCEAN. EVERYONE WILL GET IN WITHOUT KNOWING HOW TO SWIM ALSO. THAT IS WHAT LIFE TEACHES EVERYTIME. WE VE TO LEARN EVERYTHING.

POSTING THIS NEWS IS VERY GOOD THING. MANY PEOPLE/STUDENTS WILL BE IN CONFUSION ABT THEIR FUTURE N THEY MAY EVEN THINK ABT ALL THESE NONSENSE STUFF. IF THEY READ THE COMMENTS THEY WILL COME TO KNOW WHAT LIFE IS.

GOOD WORK VISHNU. KEEP GOING.

AT LAST MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE............:(

Replied 03 February 2010

and any student who in CA thinks there is any problem, please write to me @ prabhpreet.popular @ gmail.com and you can write even for any personal issues in life, requiring motivation, guidance or any support other than Financial...

Thanks and May you all be blessed by Almighty...

manish (Article Assitant) (358 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Dont even think about this for doing, my friends.

I was 2time failed in PCC but Stand again and this time i passed the first group and only fail in group 2 with just 4marks. But i have a confidence that i ll be clear pcc. i ll do it in the next exam.

JUST BELIVE IN YOUR SELF MY FRIENDS, NEVER EVER THINK ABOUT THIS TO DO.

manish (Article Assitant) (358 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

BE POSITIVE IN LIFE AND JUST THINK FOR YOUR FAMILY BEFORE DOING LIKE THIS.

CA PRAVEEN KESHAV (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (331 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

its a very wrong step ....................

everyone knws how is the ca study and how much time it takes............... 

Neha Sharma (CA Final Student) (22 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

I also feel this issue need 2  b discussed..

2all those who think commiting suicide was an escape route 4 d deceased....then i want 2 make them think the other way round i.e. just imagine how nerve breaking it would have been 4 the deceased wen he faced his negative result, that he thought giving away his life was easier than giving exam again...

Just bless his sole bcoz after a certain point of time in ur life ( specially when u have given ur heavy no. of yrs in doing something and u dont get it ) , a person looses the mental and moral strength as well as time 2 start ne thing new in life ...so think again ..it might b not the end of actual life but surely is d end of nebody's most delightfull and ambitious time ...specially wen u fail ...u not only fail ..u also loose hope 2 pass ever...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: