AFTER POOR RESULTS WHAT TO DO NEXT ?

God is great (CA final student)     20 July 2010

God is great
CA final student 
 21 likes  73 points

View Profile | My Other Post

AFTER POOR RESULTS WHAT TO DO NEXT?

It would be better If our GOD(ICAI) answers this question. - apart from the routine answer of fill up another exam form which many of us have repeatedly done before.

avater

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat)     20 July 2010

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
Practising CA at Surat 
 5162 likes  26243 points

Dear one, 

I appreciate the way of writing.  The students who score even 30% marks in any CA examination and/or attempt; I think he is capable to qualify for CA. 

When you don't think yourself as a perfect man; how others will think about it. 

Although; sometimes a perfect man who is dedicated to the profession; is not happy  with his performance. Why ? Whenever he updates his knowledge to a particular area; other areas further develop and he has to again go into the details of those areas. 

In professional courses; if someone thinks that I have completed my course; then I think - by default; he is on fault. 

Man, you deserve to be a CA. Your presentation is good. I expect from you to focus your full attention on studies and very confidently I can say - next time you will pass. 

3 Like
avater

GEENA ANISH (ACCOUNTANT)     20 July 2010

GEENA ANISH
ACCOUNTANT 
 2 likes  34 points

I have got an exemption in MICS in may 2009 but I did not clear 2 nd group in nov and may 2010 and my last attempt for my exemption is in Nov 2010. If I fail in that I am planning to quit CA.... I feel I am not fit for qualifying.... All the best to those studying C.A....

1 Like
avater

Azim Khan ACA,CS,CMA*,LLB* (Proprietor)     20 July 2010

Azim Khan ACA,CS,CMA*,LLB*
Proprietor 
 160 likes  1312 points

yes sir you are right!

i cleared my C.A. this time, it was my 3rd attempt but the marks which i had expected, i dint got those marks. i just managed to clear. this shows the way institute gives the marks.

1 Like
avater

Practising CA at Surat 
 5162 likes  26243 points

First of all, congratulations Azim for your success. 

Success is a continous process. 

The real life will start now !

Once again you have to prove your abilities when you will start your career as a qualified CA. 

You have to continuously update and upgrade your abilities (proficiency) to be in the list of successful professionals.

Wish you all the best. 

avater

Practising CA at Surat 
 5162 likes  26243 points

Originally posted by : GEENA ANISH

I have got an exemption in MICS in may 2009 but I did not clear 2 nd group in nov and may 2010 and my last attempt for my exemption is in Nov 2010. If I fail in that I am planning to quit CA.... I feel I am not fit for qualifying.... All the best to those studying C.A....

Please regularly update your knowledge by referring good articles published in CA Journal. Also refer certain published balance sheets of Listed Companies.  

For Income-Tax; read Taxmann's Income-Tax Master Guide.

Refer various professional sites including caclubindia (now so easy approach is there) just for fun.  No need to have pressure in mind. Just update yourself about new happening in business world.  

I hope you will know what is the practical use of the subjects which a student studies in CA curriculum. 

avater

Amol (Accounting)     20 July 2010

Amol
Accounting 
 32 likes  418 points

Totally agree with u. But I hav no answer to ur que. May be pressure should build up on ICAI to be fair.

avater

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA)     20 July 2010

CA Ravi Sisodia
CA CS CMA 
 3236 likes  32211 points

Originally posted by : God is great

I was declared as a failure in CA final yesterday by ICAI. But I don't want to blame anybody for that. I have failed in both groups securing around 350 marks. This was my 3rd attempt, having completed articleship training I gave my full time to studies alone.

But results have indicated that ICAI wants perfection. I accept that I am not perfect person in life. I had strong belief that I would become CA in this attempt. But ICAI had other ideas.

I want to blame myself for my failure - I never realised that  ICAI was seeking perfection and there was no place to me - who is just above average student.

I have realised that something like this was coming when I could not get through some interviews as I was asked formulae of standard costing and PERT, transportation to be explained orally - which i could not answer. So, I realised that I was not perfect.

According to me your thought is very right & clear. you will be become good CA.  ALL THE BEST DEAR........

avater

Aditya Poddar (CA Qualified CS & Audit Assistant)     20 July 2010

Aditya Poddar
CA Qualified CS & Audit Assistant 
 3 likes  91 points

god is great--- u r fake!!!!

avater

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA)     20 July 2010

CA Ravi Sisodia
CA CS CMA 
 3236 likes  32211 points

Originally posted by : GEENA ANISH

DONT THINK FOR QUIT.   PREPARE FOR NOV.2010.  ALL THE BEST.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here