AFTER POOR RESULTS WHAT TO DO NEXT ?

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat)     19 July 2010

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
Practising CA at Surat 
 5162 likes  26243 points

| My Other Post

Such Poor Results were not expected at all ! 

When a student reaches to CA Final; (s)he feels proud to say - I am in CA Final. 

But; after declaration of every results; (s)he searches his/her name in the list of successful candidates.

The big problem with all the unsuccessful students is that they can't understand where was the mistake ?

I invite students and peers to give inputs on the results declared and the reasons thereof.  We should also take into account the various negatives effects in the mind of the students.  The situations may be alarming...........for all........   

Although I was also hopeful that at least this time the results would be good.

But......

In my opinion  it seems that due to new challenge before the Institute to update the existing members towards IFRS; the results are poor. 

Let we start a new session and have a positive attitude specially when the circumstances are odd.

2 Like
avater

A learner (Corporate Accounts )     19 July 2010

A learner
Corporate Accounts  
 48 likes  345 points

View Profile | My Other Post

/forum/last-attempt-below-average-student-a-real-success-story-must-read-93659.asp

I have tried to give a message.. what should be course of action once you are shattered with poor CA results.. through real story of my friend...

Read and take the inputs please...

avater

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     19 July 2010

BALU....
CCI STUDENT.... 
 5130 likes  44592 points

THIS IS THE WORST RESULTS EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, NONE OF MY FRIENDS CLEARED THERE FINALS  I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON ICAI MINDS NO CAN PREDICT TON ICAI. IF IT CONTINUES LIKE THIS , NO ONE GOING TO REGISTER FURTHER AND EXISTING PEOPLE ALSO NOT GOING TO CONTINUE...

HOPE FOR THE BEST

REGARDS

BALU

5 Like
avater

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat)     19 July 2010

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
Practising CA at Surat 
 5162 likes  26243 points

I agree with you and thanks for your inputs. 

Let we proceed the issue towards business world.

In Ahmedabad; a Shopping-Mall started its constructed in March, 2008.  Immediately thenafter by the end of July,08 onwards economic slowdown was felt all over the world. The Management  had to stop the further construction activites because no hope was there that it could be run successfully in near future. 

Surprisingly, the things recovered after March, 09 ( just after one year of commencement of construction acitivities) and now it is working well. 

When  the construction activities  were stopped by expending Rs.15 crores approx; nobody expected that so soon the things will recover. 

Looking to these circumstances; I think the students have not lost that much. 

They have to reengineer themselves; take a break or immediately make another strategy to qualify for CA. 

Regarding what strategy to be adopted; let we have more inputs from the students to know which factor was responsible for their failure. 

All blame to the Institute which  is the history of the Institute -  already well known to all. 

Those who become successful this time; they never blame to the Institute (although most of them may have failed four or five times before this ). 

1 Like

God is great (CA final student)     20 July 2010

God is great
CA final student 
 21 likes  73 points

I was declared as a failure in CA final yesterday by ICAI. But I don't want to blame anybody for that. I have failed in both groups securing around 350 marks. This was my 3rd attempt, having completed articleship training I gave my full time to studies alone.

But results have indicated that ICAI wants perfection. I accept that I am not perfect person in life. I had strong belief that I would become CA in this attempt. But ICAI had other ideas.

I want to blame myself for my failure - I never realised that  ICAI was seeking perfection and there was no place to me - who is just above average student.

I have realised that something like this was coming when I could not get through some interviews as I was asked formulae of standard costing and PERT, transportation to be explained orally - which i could not answer. So, I realised that I was not perfect.

7 Like

God is great
CA final student 
 21 likes  73 points

ICAI is like GOD. As they say " Man proposes, God disposes", every CA aspirant proposes to be CA but ICAI disposes their wish if it finds that they are not perfect.

3 Like

God is great
CA final student 
 21 likes  73 points

I thank ICAI for showing me my true potential - made me realise that Iam not good enough to be a CA

BUT

I would have been greatful to ICAI if they made me realise it at an early stage itself - I could have selected a career more suitable for  ordinary mortals like me.

Now Iam without a job, without a degree and without experience( articleship training not considered by any company).

1 Like

God is great
CA final student 
 21 likes  73 points

so GOD aka ICAI show me the way where can I go from here?

As I have not qualified even in my 3rd attempt, most of the companies will not hire me even if I qualify hereafter.

GOD aka ICAI - you want only perfect individuals to be part of your elite club

BUT

why did you admit us into CA final - you should have set higher benchmark to send back ordinary mortals like me.

Once again I thank ICAI for making me realise where I belong to i.e.NOWHERE and where I am heading towards for selecting CA as my profession i.e. NOWHERE.

THANK YOU GOD ( ICAI) for all your kindness and support.

From

A student proved very ordinary

by God.

God is great
CA final student 
 21 likes  73 points

God aka ICAI may be great but we are not...........

God is great
CA final student 
 21 likes  73 points

But GOD( ICAI) one small suggestion from an imperfect person

Admit only Perfect persons into the course and not ordinary persons like me by selecting only people who secure 95% or above in their 12th or degree and leave ordinary souls like me to go for careers more suited for us so that we don't waste our time and effort here.

Sorry I sounded harsh but it is from the bottom of my heart.

4 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here