Advises on the Housing Loan Prinicipal and Interest Payment for IT declaration

Respected members,

Please advise about the deduction under 80c and chapter VI- A for housing loan payment and interest paid for this year. I recently purchased plot under government housing board with installments monthly and will that be eligible for income tax deduction benefits?

 

Also how much I can fill under this category for 80c and chapter vi-a housing loans related slab and what are the documents that I need to submit in order to apply under this section?

 

I sincerely appreciate if anyone of you can enlighten me with your inputs and advises.

 

 

Replies (1)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p7qIZNmZtGcAWHAN3PvvNZc8fH3CpqpLCVImTdyvIXM/edit?usp=sharing

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details