ADVANCED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING - MODEL EXAM PAPER (MUST SEE)

Here with we are submitting the Group - II Final (New) Model Test Papers for your Practise.  Rate the paper after careful watching the Question Paper. The present paper is ADVANCED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING.

(1) 50% DIFFICULT

(2) 75% DIFFICULT

(3) 100% DIFFICULT

PLEASE RATE THE PAPER


Attached File : 8 ama model exam.pdf downloaded: 450 times
Replies (2)

October 20, 2010

 

Sub: My Sublime Gratitude

 

Respected Dear Sir,

 

Greetings, we are all fine here & I do believe you and yours Loving Family are all Fine too.

 

Secondly kindly accept my sublime gratitude for the said Model Paper. Additionally, I would like take this opportunity to state that you had done a commendable job. I do believe it will be beneficial for CA Students of Nov’10 Exam.

 

“Sharing with peoples whom you don’t even know without any expectations is a virtue of an ANGEL- Lord Christ: Holy Bible”.

 

Additionally, the way you did your DHARMA of sharing the said SANJIVANI with me, from my end too I will do my DHARMA by sharing the same with CA Final Friends & I do believe they will be VERILY HAPPY to see it.

 

Needless to state, I had prayed to the Great God for your success. Indubitably, you shall be a GREAT CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT & will make your Loving Family PROUD. May the Great God be with your Kind Goodself as well as with yours Loving Family.

 

Take Good Care,

With Respect & Godspeed Wishes,

 

Vishram R. Modak

 

===================================

 

Dear VISHRAM RATNUJI MODAK sir,



Thank you very much for your comments. I will be happy i any one question appears in the main exams and if my efforts help anybody to score atleast one mark which is vital in the Professional Examinations.

I am really proud to have a good friend like u, who guide to my success. wishing you to keep the same for ever...........



Thanking you sir,

SIVAKUMAR K N V S

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details