Bharat Bohra 21 October 2019
Important clarification with regard to admit card:-
As you might be aware, Admit Cards for Nov 2019 exams were released yesterday, and below are few clarifications in this regard.
1. Exemption details are lo longer mentioned on Admit Card.
2. If your photo is missing, Carry an ID proof to the exam center.
3. If your signature is missing, take a print out, sign the admit card and then get it attested by a Practicing CA.
4. Due to scarcity of centers, certain students from cities like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi and more were allotted centers different from what chosen by them. Students are advised to adjust this change.
5. If your Admit Card shows 'Provisionally Admitted' Status, you can ignore it for now. It is an administrative issue and no reason to worry.
6. Even though the system shows that Admit Card can be downloaded only 3 times, in reality students can download more number of times.
7. Change of Exam Center is not possible now, as 'Correction Window-II' has been discontinued.
8. In case you have any queries, contact the below numbers or email.
0120 3054 851
0120 3054 852
0120 3054 853
vivek @ icai.in
(Read point 5 for your answer)