Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

admit card

HARSH (STUDENT) (524 Points)

18 October 2010  

HAS ANYONE HAVE RECIVED THE ADMIT CARD FOR THE UPCOMING EXAM

HAS THE INSTITUTE SHOWING THE ADMIT CARD ONLINE ON ITS SITE OR WHAT PLZ. TELL IF ANYONE HAVE RECEIVED OR IF ANYONE CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE SITE

PLZ. TELL FRNDS AS THERE IS LESS TIME FOR THE EXAM AND I HAVE NOT YET RECIVED THE ADMIT CARD

SO PLZ. FRNDS HELP. 

27 Replies

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

God knows what the institute is upto..i didnt receive my student's journal and RTP even...forget about admit card.....

CA Manish Kumar (Chartered Accountant) (383 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

Hey friends take it easy. You will receive the admit card. Rather than worrying about the receipt of admit card concentrate on your studies.There is no meaning of receipt of admit card if you are not fully prepared for the exams.

CA Sumeet Rathod (Partner ) (157 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

manish has rightly said ,concentrate on your studies.There is no meaning of receipt of admit card if you are not fully prepared for the exams.

(Guest)

dont worry be happy

Samabhav (CA practice) (36 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

i agree with you manish... but with this delay in admit cards the examinees face problem.. first we have to locate the centers which are tough to find... second their is no point preparing when you wont be able to sit in the exam.. 

Aditya Dubey (Blissfully Umemployed) (36 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

Guys, if you actually bother going through the fine print or the instructions for the Final Form (Online or Printed) it says that ICAI will despatch the admit cards 21 days before the exam. Give it another 5 days to read you. They begin on the 8th, so don't waste time and study!!!

Aditya Dubey (Blissfully Umemployed) (36 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

reach you* not read you :P oops

Rajiv (Finance) (200 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

Originally posted by : Aditya Dubey

Guys, if you actually bother going through the fine print or the instructions for the Final Form (Online or Printed) it says that ICAI will despatch the admit cards 21 days before the exam. Give it another 5 days to read you. They begin on the 8th, so don't waste time and study!!!

CA Nikul Shah (Freshly Qualified) (134 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

admit card available on icai.nic.in/admit.php for november exams.

chandra (student) (523 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

Admit Cards for November 2010 Exams can be downloded

https://icai.nic.in/admit.php

Sagar (CA) (140 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

hey friends, i am not able to access the link. Its shows an error. May be some maintainence work going on the website...

CA Nikul Shah (Freshly Qualified) (134 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

post dis lick cmpltly:https://icai.nic.in/admit.php

Sagar (CA) (140 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

Thanks, Nikul.

U]@$H $H@H (C.A.-Final) (267 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

thanks yar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register