Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

additional place of business

saud ahmed (Student CA IPC / IPCC)     11 September 2019

saud ahmed
Student CA IPC / IPCC 
 8 likes  255 points

| My Other Post

I have construction site in (Nagpur )Maharashtra and MP, and I have setup temporary office at both site of different state during construction period.After construction business will be closed and office will be shut down.
now I have registered prinicipal office in Mumbai to raise invoice for 2 different site
am I required to register under GST separately in MP too
or additional place of business
or I can do business from my principal place of business and run 2 site and its office without additional registration.
please advice
thank you

Sandeep Kumar   11 September 2019

Sandeep Kumar

 3 likes  45 points

View Profile | My Other Post

for each different state there must be separate RC
and it not mandatory that different rc for different BUSINESS PLACE.


Sajal Mandal   11 September 2019

Sajal Mandal

 14 likes  275 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You have to take registration under casual taxable person

Ravi kumar   15 September 2019

Ravi kumar

 8 likes  178 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Registration under the category of CTP (Casual Taxable Person) should be obtained.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »