Easy Office
LCI Learning

Action on DUmmy articleship !!!!!!!

Page no : 4

N V S Pawan Kumar (student) (113 Points)
Replied 02 July 2008

I am working as a senior article in my firm and have two articles working under me who have come after clearing their CPT.

I think the new system of articleship after CPT itself is faulty. Like...these two articles were fresh out of school. how could anyone expect them to start going to office so early in their lives. They have no college life what so ever which I think is the golden period for any student. They have have their tuitions for PCC...and the list never ends. Even at work they come with no real maturity. So there is presssure at office, at college, at home and every where.

I mean how can one expect teenagers to take up so much. life is like hell...and that is exactly the reason why they opt for this shortcut called Dummy. so that they can atleast do their college and studies properly which they are good at.

I strongly believe articleship should start only after clearing PCC. and eligibility for finals after 2 years of articleship.

Suntali Tamang (Student) (115 Points)
Replied 02 July 2008

Dear All,

I received some threatening mails from students ..Requested to investigate into that.

VARUN KAKKAR (CA FINAL) (151 Points)
Replied 02 July 2008

HI FRIENDS

I AM WITH YOU FOR ANY ASSISTANCE . WE CAN TO  PRADE IN FRONT OF INSTITUTE FOR DUMMY SEATS BECAUSE DUE TO THIS MANY STUDENT ARE FACING PROBLEM .

(Guest)

yes

Irshad (Article) (1426 Points)
Replied 16 July 2008

The institute must come out with more effective measures than at present to prevent this issue

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 16 July 2008

i have seen students now-a- days doing hard core full fledged articleship(more than daily hrs allowed) for 6 months; learn all the tips and tricks and then shift to dummies. what about that?

such large scale dummy providing isn't possible ; until the coaching institutes have a liason with the institute members

RamaKrishnan (Student ) (120 Points)
Replied 16 July 2008

ICAI should probit dummy...

Replied 16 July 2008

ICAI should prohibit dummy...

Replied 16 July 2008

ICAI should prohibit dummy...

(Guest)

i thik itz useless on our part grumbling n discussing d merits & demerits of dummy articleship...

if ICAI changes its norms for articleship..half d problm ll b solved..

many r doing CA jst for gettin a gud job profile...

if ICAI reduces d training period, increases the remuneration,n divides d slot of total training period into various sections..m sure things ll change...

those who r in regular articleship evn dey r nt learning much...they r jst exploited n given routine bokus wrk.....infact only dose learn who have a vry close relative as a CA...thus its essentialhat ICAI divides the total period into small slots like few mths audit,few mths for taxation, few mths for accounting n also d same shud be divided over industry like few mths on banks, few mths on manufacturing sector n like

Rahul Gupta (Article) (38 Points)
Replied 17 July 2008

Well the issue is quite frustrating,but if u compare students who opt for dummy and dont undergo the required training are also dummy CA.Corporates know whom to choose and they know how to take the odd man(dummy CA) out.But if u wish to delibrate on this issue and take it in hand,just get a list of Rankholders who have done their articleship from firms..But really saying rankholders have scored and now working so no point making a issue of it...What u can do is concentrate on ur self development and rest will follow your efforts..All the Best to every1...

kapilll (Investigator) (171 Points)
Replied 17 July 2008

strict steps should be taken

else we articles will feel cheated !!!

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 20 July 2008

Originally posted by :jose
" i have seen students now-a- days doing hard core full fledged articleship(more than daily hrs allowed) for 6 months; learn all the tips and tricks and then shift to dummies. what about that?

such large scale dummy providing isn't possible ; until the coaching institutes have a liason with the institute members
"

Neha Bhatt (-) (0 Points)
Replied 21 July 2008

It is very good point its really very difficult

MAGESH.G (STUDENT) (195 Points)
Replied 23 July 2008

If the institute tries to add more and more regulations on articleship, which leads to exploitation of students by their principal,dummy is the only way to get rid of dis 1.I feel dat 3.5 years is too long for an 18  year guy who has just come out from the college environment.(CPT).

Just adjust with da the principal for 3.5 years and atlast u will b da winner.

Dont worry.Goli Maro

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: