Dear all,
I have purchased DIPIFR study material (PDF files) From ATC for Dec. 11 Batch. If any one interested i can share with him.Please contact ramgoyal at hotmail.com
send whatever u want to share at my id hereforeducation @ rediffmail.com
Hi Ram,
I would really appreciate if you could send them to my email ID, which is "gosaink @ gmail.com"
Really need those notes.
Looking forward to your help.
Even i need it badly as i will also be appearing for ACCA DipIFR in dec'2011.
Please mail to me @ abhishekgoenka2007 @ yahoo.co.in
By the way Mr. Ram have u registered for Ifrs course at acca site ???
I just completed initial registration and generated Application number.
Many thanks to U.
Hi Ram,
I would request if you could please share the notes. My e-mail address is dhavalbkapadia @ gmail.com.
Thanks for your help
Hi Ram, If you could please share the notes, i would b really grateful. My e-mail address is ravi_hardmetal @ yahoo.co.in
send whatever u want to share at my id rajutpat @ yahoo.co.in
Thanks
CA Rajendra Utpat
hi ram , if you could please share the notes, i would be really greateful . my e mail address is -
niranjanlalsoni @ yahoo.in
Hello Ram,
pl. mail me the note of acca-dipl.ifrs course, I want to appear for June'12
rama.mahapatra @ gmail.com
Hi Ram,
Pls. forward the notes to my id kb9090 @ gmail.com
thanks in advance.
hi i want it..rachh.maulik @ hotmail.com
hi i want rachh.maulik @ hotmail.com
Hi Ram
I also pursuing IFRS Dip from ACCA , pls share notes to my mail Id ksaur1983 @ gmail.com
thanks in advance
CA Saurabh
delhi
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals