Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     04 February 2011

About CAclubindia..:)

https://storage.conduit.com/4/167/CT1676104/Images/633477430162057500.gif

THE CCI BORN ON SEP 1999 AND MADE 10 YEARS GLORIOUS, CACLUB INCREASES ITS POWER MANIFOLD SHARED.WHEN BORN  CCI IS INTERACTIVE PLATFORM FOR FINANCE PROFESSIONALS AND TAX PAYERS, IT WAS ONLY MEANT KNOWLEDGE SHARING AMONG FINANCE AND CAs. NOW IT HAS GROWN LIKE ANYTHING AND TODAY CACLUBINDIA PROVIDES ITS 497015 PLUS MEMBERS WITH GREAT SERVICES LIKE:

A)     RELEVANT UPDATES TO PROFESSIONAL COURSE

B)      A PLATFORM TO MEET PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE

C)      CURRENT RELATED ISSUES DISCUSSIONS.

D)     DIFFERENT SECTIONS FOR EASY ACCESS.

A)     RELEVANT UPDATES TO PROFESSIONAL COURSE: FOR CURRENT UPDATES WE USE TO SEARCH IN GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE WHICH CAN`T GET PROPER UPDATES, BUT ONCE WE GOT CCI PLATFORM FOR EXPECIALLY TO FINANCE RELATED WE CAN ACCESS EASILY  TO GET UPDATES OF CURRENT ISSUES. CCI MADE TREMINDOIUS CHANGES ON FINANCE WORLD, ANYONE CAN ACCESS EASILY IN CCI JUST CREATING ACCOUNT AND YOU’RE IN HEAVEN.

B)      A PLATFORM TO MEET PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE: WHEN CCI BORN IN SEP 1999 WE DINT HAVE MUCH PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE TO INTERACT WITH THEM, YEAR BY YEAR CCI GAINING POPULARITY  WHICH GROWN TREMENDOUSLY. NOW WE HAVE GREAT PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE ON CCI BOARD TO INTERACT WITH THEM EASILY AND WE CAN REACH THEM GETTING SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS. CCI IS TOP ONE PLATFORM FOR FINANCE WORLD AND TO MEET TOP PROFESSIONAL PEOPLES.

C)      CURRENT RELATED ISSUES DISCUSSIONS: - WE CAN DISCUSS CURRENT RELATED ISSUES ON CCI WITH TOP PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE AND EXPERTS TO GET CLEAR PICTURE OF CURRENT TOPIC. RELATED TO BUDGET, FINANCE ISSUES AND PROFESSIONAL COURSES RELATED TOO.CCI MADE EASY WAY TO GET UPDATES TO PEOPLE LOGIN CCI, THROUGH SMS OR E-MAIL ONE CAN GET CURRENT UPDATES.

D)     DIFFERENT SECTIONS FOR EASY ACCESS :- CCI HAVE DIFFERENT SECTIONS FOR EASY ACCESS LIKE:

·         FORUM SECTIONS – ANY ONE CAN POST IN THIS SECTION AND CAN ASK QUERIE`S. 

·          FILES SECTIONS – CAN DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD CURRENT RELATED THINGS.

·          EXPERTS SECTIONS – HERE WE CAN CLEAR OUR DOUBTS BY TOP EXPERTS AND EXPERTS OR APPROVED BY CCI TEAM ONLY CAN RPELY IN THIS SECTIONS.

·         ARTICLE SECTIONS – HERE WE CAN WRITE OWN ARTICLES WHICH WILL BE USEFULL FOR CCI MEMBERS AND IT HAS TO GET APPROVED BY CCI TEAM.

MENTION MAIN SECTIONS BUT YOU CAN SEE MORE SECTIONS IN CCI PLATFORM. CCI PLATFORM IS VERY EASY AND USEFULL TO FINANCE PEOPLE AND WHO DOING PROFESSIONAL COURSES LIKE CA, CS, CWA, MBA AND MANY MORE CAN MAKE USE OF CCI PLATFORM.

CCI MADE HISTORY OF FINANCE WORLD AND WE HAVE GREAT TOP PROFESSIONAL EXPERST IN CCI BOARD, WE ARE PROUD TO BE PART OF CCI PLATFORM TO INTERACTING PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE AND ACCESS EASILY CURRENT ISSUES.

Win TshirtWin Ipod Shuffle

MEMBERS TOO CAN GET BENEFITED FROM CCI, THEY INTROUDCED REWARDS FOR  TOP 30 MEMBERS IN LIST WILL BE GIVEN T-SHIRT AND  TOP 5 THANKS IN LIST WILL BE GIVEN IPOD.

RECENTLY INTRODUCED AWARDS FOR THE BEST MEMBERS OF RESPECTIVE SECTIONS TO GIVEN AWARDS BY VOTINGS, SO MANY CHANGES BEEN DONE AND CAN SEE MORE CHANGES IN CCI PLATOFRM.

FINALLY LIKE TO SAY CCI ROCKS AND PROUD TO BE PART OF CCI, HOPE CCI TO GETS AWARDS..

THANKING TO CCI ADMIN, TEAM AND TOP EXPERTS OF CCI FOR GIVING SUCH A WONDERFUL PLATFORM TO US.

CCI TEAM AND TOP EXPERTS OF BOARD MADE GRAND SUCCESS OF CCI.:)

THEY HAVE NOW,

CACLUB   

MBACLUB

LAWCLUB

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST OF LUCK..:)

https://bizlinks.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/smile1.jpg

REGARDS

BALU

NOTE:NEXT ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI PLATFORM...

46 Replies

Resham

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!)     04 February 2011

Besides all this... YOu get so many good friends...... The elders' presence here give such a sense of security which i think essentially plays a big part in making this so called caclub... A BIG CA FAMILY.....

thanks to all from the bottom of my heart...

Thanks to MY SECOND HOME... CCI...

2 Like
CS LLB Pulkit Gupta

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)     04 February 2011

Yes as said by Resham this is definitely our second home...

Waise bhi CA students don't have college so CCI is our college where we get indefinite knowledge.

All I can say is CCI is the best investment scheme where you just have to invest a small amount (become it's member) and you will get gr8 return in form of friends, elders and experts.

To sum up in one line all I can say is CCI rocks becoz it's members rocks. SO be proud of the fact dat u responsible for CCI success....

10 Like
Nikhil Kothari

Nikhil Kothari (Chief Consultant at Nikhil & Naresh Auditors & Consultants)     04 February 2011

Very Nice sir...

Happy to be a part of such vast n friendly family....

This platform is not only for professionals but every layman can be member to share and gain knowledge...

Keep rocking CCI..

1 Like
BALU....

THANKS FOR RESHAM AND PULKIT ADDING LINES INTO THAT...

YES 100% WILL AGREE WAHT YOU SAID, CCI IS OUR COLLEGE AND 2ND HOME...

:)

1 Like
Manmohan ACA, CS

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant )     04 February 2011

pleasure to be a part of CCI family thanks to all members and admin sir 

1 Like
Simranjeet Singh

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)     04 February 2011

Agreed sir............ CCI is a great , interactive , mindblowing platform not only for CA professionals but for all....

its like a                                    

search engine for me where i can find any thing related to my profession..........

3 Like
BALU....

WELL SAID SIMRANJEET..

THANKS FOR YOU ALL COMMENTS..

Bhavin Pathak

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed)     04 February 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

Yes as said by Resham this is definitely our second home...

Waise bhi CA students don't have college so CCI is our college where we get indefinite knowledge.

All I can say is CCI is the best investment scheme where you just have to invest a small amount (become it's member) and you will get gr8 return in form of friends, elders and experts.

To sum up in one line all I can say is CCI rocks becoz it's members rocks. SO be proud of the fact dat u responsible for CCI success....

Wah kya baat kya baat kya baat...Are pulkit bhai apne mere mooh ki baat chiin li... All have contributed in the succes of CCI. I agreed with above all....

1 Like
Suresh Prasad

Suresh Prasad (www.aubsp.com)     04 February 2011

Thanks for Posting such a Nice topic Sir Jee.......

CCI is nothing but a plateform for All Finance related Professionals and Taxpayers

And it gives .....

All Updates for ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, RBI, SEBI, MCA, Case Laws, Income Tax And Finance Management Related Students & Professionals.

Be Positive, Be Confident, Keep Smiling And Never Give Up.......

1 Like
Gopal Sengar

Gopal Sengar (CA STUDENT)     04 February 2011

good one its very useful

and source of gain knowledge

1 Like
B.Chackrapani  Warrier

B.Chackrapani Warrier (Chartered Accountant)     04 February 2011

Sincere gratitude for allowing me to participate in the club.

May the club grow further  so as to serve the students / professionals / public at large.

2 Like

(Guest)

really nice msg by u ....

truly nice ...

bt i have got not jst knowlege ....bt also gud frns ...and the most important thing ...

a tremendous change in my thinking ....

in short bole to big bonanzza

1 Like
Aditya Maheshwari

Aditya Maheshwari (CA in Practice)     04 February 2011

Nice post.

SANYAM ARORA

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)     04 February 2011

VERY NICE POST SIR....... TO ADD -

FIRST OF ALL CA CLUB MEANS - COMPLETE ACKNOWLEDGED CLUB

HERE WE CAN ACCESS TO VARIOUS PROFESSIONALS AND THEIR VALUABLE ADVICE AND OPINION WITHOUT ANY FEES.

HERE WE GET A GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY TO SHOW OUR TALENT,POLISH OUR SKILLS AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL TO MAKE GOOD FRIENDS AS SAID BY RESHAM.

WE ALL CAN SHARE OUR KNOWLEDGE AND HELP OTHERS TOO WITH OUR KNOWLEDGE.

AND LASTLY ALL THE PROFESSIONALS MEET HERE,SHARE THEIR PROBLEMS,CELEBRATE EACH OTHER HAPPINESS.............!!!!!!

SO " CA CLUB ROCKS "

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register