Easy Office

AAJ K YUG ME GANDHIJI KE POOJARI

Page no : 2

(Guest)

good one

Shubhankar Limaye (B.Com.) (174 Points)
Replied 02 October 2010

As finance professionals we should strive to make India a financial superpower in the World and make sure that its benefits are enjoyed by everyone in the society. That would a good tribute to Gandhiji, Lal Bahadur Shastri and all the great freedom fighters who strived for freedom of this country.

By the way ahimsa should be practiced only when we have all the power to crush the opponent!

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 02 October 2010

Originally posted by : KUNDAN SINGH

IT IS EASY TO BLAME ANYONE...BUT IN THIS KALYUG, NO CAN BECOME GANDHI JI,

WE SEE  ONLY OUR PROFIT ,,

FIRST WE HVE TO IMPROVE OURSELF, THEN WE HVE TO COMMENT ON OTHERS

IF TODAY U WANT TO BECOME GANDHI JI THEN U HVE TO MAKE URSELF READY TO FACE MILLIONS OF GODSAAAA,,,,,,VERY FEW ARE READY AND PREPARE TO FACE THIS...

ALL KNOW WHATEVER IS GOING ON IS WRONG,BUT STILL WE DOING THIS ....

IT MEANS IT IS GHOR KALYUG...............................I DONT KNOW HVE SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM IF YOU HVE PRACTICAL SOLLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM THEN PLZ SHAREEE

Anand (Chartred Accountant) (435 Points)
Replied 02 October 2010

Boycott Common Wealth Games !

This would be the true tribute to Gandhiji. 

Rightly said by Surendra Sir.

This game was never about  our national pride. Some people are emotionally blackmailing us to participate.

I m giving a link to a very beautifully explained article on " Why we should not support CWG?" Do read it.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/sunday-toi/all-that-matters/Please-dont-cheer-the-2010-loot-fest/articleshow/6453682.cms

sonia sharma (STUDENT) (36 Points)
Replied 02 October 2010

ya........we shoud fight for a truth........

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 02 October 2010

While leaving India for higher education; Gandhiji sworn not to touch wine and non-vegetarian food.   Till whole life; he kept his oath.   

And now ?   Our own Indian Government promotes  both such  activities.  

Why ? Because in this way we would be able to have good relations with foreign countries, it is believed !  Whereas Indian food is praised world over because of its different varieties and  unique taste and the moment foreigners come here; we think how they can live without wine and non-veg as if all foreign countries take care of Indians how they can have their required food  if they visit their countries.  

So one can easily conclude that still India is being run by those Indian politicians who don't know  the values of  Indian heritage. 

Indian government  instructs  to fix photos of Mahatma Gandhi at every office and to show him on Indian currency as a mark of tribute to him but actually now following his principles at all.

A total failure of - Substance over Form concept !

His photo is given more importance than his principles.  

Now one can conclude who is missing the moral duties to follow the principles of Mahatma Gandhi ?

Note :

We can't blame the government because it is not a living person !  

( Post your comments if "really" readers are living persons).

JIS SAMAJ ME MURDA BASA KARTE HAIN;

WAHA KAUWE HI RAJ KIYA KARTE HAIN. 

(KAUWE - CROWS)

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 03 October 2010

lolzzzzz

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 03 October 2010

Originally posted by : Sachin

If we really want to collect BAPU, we should adopt their views of ahinsa,

ahinsa doesn't meant to turn down, it means to turn you faith into action without of being use any violance.always tried to fight for a truth,your path may be longer but at the end you will really happy with whatever the result.

Some unremarkable quotes of gandhiji are:

"Action for one’s own self binds, action for the sake of others delivers from bondage."

"My Gita tells me that evil can never result from good action."

"What is faith worth if it is not translated into action?"

"Every affliction has its own rich lesson to teach, if we would learn it."

"You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind."

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Harpreet (* * * * * *) (1670 Points)
Replied 04 October 2010

Great discussion on Mahatama Gandhi Ji and CWG 2010. Everything is corrupted right now in our country. Ye discussion kaha se start hua tha or kaha khatam hua hai.

Itna bada investment to kar diya but in sab ka maintainance kaise hoga, sab barbaad ho jayega kuch hi saalo me as per my view of point.

Actually we all dont know that how to blame that all sh*tty person who are corrupted. The truth is that there is nobody in ours who want to take initiative to blaming to all of them bcoz we all have family and have to manage them and we didnt care for what they are doing (Govt). Am i right???? Kindly comment on this......

Vijay Kumar (article) (402 Points)
Replied 04 October 2010

having Gandhiji' s view is more precious  than having notes of his photo

Sukanya (Professional) (550 Points)
Replied 04 October 2010

A very apt topic on Gandhiji's birthday..Kudos to Surendrakumarji.. The message that you had received a disheartening fact - the mindset that most indians have about Gandhi... As rightly pointed out by many, only if we read about gandhi, we can realise about his greatness. I totally agree with your view sir, that in a situation where there was no communication, he was able to unify people....But today world has become a global village..Still can any one of us unify atleast 100 persons on one priniciple like Protest against alchohol Protest against Corruption I strongly believe that we all have become selfish..(yes including me also..) If you think deeply, selfishness in earning money, and scarcity of humanity has only led to such a situation... As one of the member in the discussion has opined, first we should improve ourselves in convictions and principles, then we can talk about Gandhiji and not criticise or mock at him... It is very sad that when world leaders (other than india) can draw inspirations to build empires (Obama,Nelson mandela, and many other)from our Bapu, our own indians are only considering him as an Mock aspect....
1 Like

Student (CA and CS student) (315 Points)
Replied 04 October 2010

nice.....

CS Vijay Daxini (At Practice) (732 Points)
Replied 08 October 2010

well said sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 16 October 2010

We are ready to expend Rs.7000 crores in the name of common wealth games which is a sign of  past slavery of Indians. (Common Wealth is a group of nations who were ruled by Britain). 

Still Indian politician and economists claim we are developing !! 

Rightly said SIR...

We are spending such a whooping amount by becoming a host.. as if we have already succeeded in eradicating poverty and filling thousands of empty stomachs... 

Many children are dying today of malnutrition and hunger.. We can't even stay hungry for a day.. can you even imagine a child dying of hunger..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: