A small bugs found by me

Hello Friends, I checked that there is a minor counter problem regarding the calculations of point.

I found one method by which any new user can get more than 2000 points in a single day. By commiting this it also jammed the traffic of the sites for atleast 5 minutes to 30 minutes.

If Admin allowed me then I will create a new account and prove it how it can be possible.Because its tough for me to write then to prove.

I have already send Pm to Admin on 15th June,2009 but as I did not get reply from him for more than 15 days I think better to write it here.

I am doing this in ethical way and no fraudulant intension is behind my any action.

Replies (7)

Thanks for sharing your views. Looking foward for ADMIN's response...

write here,other member should know this

I can not write it here as If all members get knew that trick then few of them may take advantage of the same for their personal benefits.

Hope you understand.However I will surely mentioned in community about that bug only after it has been solved.

ok If I get consent of atleast 10 members then I will prove the bugs.

You are right pratik, If any bug is really there that must be removed first. You don't need to share it here as many of person may misuse it .

Good Work, Thanks

where is admin????????

Admin Sir,

Let him try,

atleast you should know. wht is in mind

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details