Easy Office

A Rare Personality : Dr. Pankaj Gandhi

Page no : 4

CA Final (CA Final Student) (856 Points)
Replied 30 April 2011

Really A Great Personality.................

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 30 April 2011

Amazing Qualifications, 

Thanks Surendra sir  for Sharing.

@ balu : thanx bro for d link.

CA Rahul Agrawal (C.A ) (59 Points)
Replied 01 May 2011

Thnx Surendra sir for indroducing such great personality via Caclubindia. I personaly met this great personality and only thing i want to tell that DR P.J Gandhi Business  letter head's 1/4th space is covered by only degrees..... 

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 01 May 2011

I Salute to Dr. Pankaj Gandhi, Hats off to Him

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 01 May 2011

Today i.e. 01 05 2011 at Lords Plaza, Surat;  there was a lecture by him in our Textile Market Surat CPE Study Circle on the topic :

"EXPLORING LEADERSHIP IN CA PROFESSION."

He is a very low profile personality and so simple that we can't imagine. Even he refused to get any Momento after his lecture. When forcefully given; he denied to take help from anyone to carry it. He himself carried it. 

Whatever study-kit we supplied in the program; he immediately went through it and made a good brief of all the 3 topics which were not supposed to be covered by him. Other delegates were taking refreshment at that time and  he was busy in getting more ideas about the program details ! He didn't take refreshment because he was more busy in refreshing his knowledge. 

And during his speech; he repeatedly praised the previous speaker which shows his humbleness.

What more to say about him ? I made just a phone call to him and he immediately agreed to give his lecture.  He came in the program in time when 90% of participants were not present ! 

He made no complaint for that  and  remained busy in his schedule. 

Today I really feel proud  to introduce him before the members that such persons really live on this Earth, in India and particuarly in Surat !

1 Like

CS Pawan Kumar Baid (Company Secretary) (1389 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

Dr Pankaj Gandhi ... simply speaking ... high profile ... with true Indian personality... incredible 

Replied 05 May 2011

I have uploaded some pictures where the seminar was taken and he delivered his lecture. 

Replied 05 May 2011

P.S. : The pictures are in photo album on my profile page. 

adarsh (CA Aspirants) (88 Points)
Replied 10 May 2011

Hatss off.........

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 22 May 2011

THE REAL LEGEND                              

Jitesh (Student CS) (22 Points)
Replied 13 September 2015

I attend his 2 sessions in SIP and EDP. He's really a great personality, very friendly with student. I'm very lucky to interact with him.

Jitesh (Student CS) (22 Points)
Replied 13 September 2015

He's the person who in his every session personally interact with every student

Member (CA Job) (85 Points)
Replied 22 September 2015

yes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: