Easy Office

A man is not a father until he has daughter.simply beautiful

Page no : 2

Dhara (Student CS) (859 Points)
Replied 05 February 2013

Superb .... its TRUE ,,,, M saying not because i m daughter of my father but my father always telling the same line smiley

Good share!

Dhara (Student CS) (859 Points)
Replied 05 February 2013

Originally posted by : CA club Member

@ Ravi tej....

We cannot stay mute..........anymore........

We would have avoided nirbaya like incident......had we teached our girls their line of control.........

my advice to girls particulary young girls .....

1.They should not use social networking / dating sites....exception CCi......like sites.

2. They should give much importance to their dressing sense. Should use lajja vatra....i.e.dupatta on every dress inlcuding on t-shirt..

3. Should not have many male frnds..

4. should respect every men irrespective of whatevr position he is.

5. PArents should check their duahgters mobile daily religiously...

6. Parents should have complete eye on them....

7. Girls should not share email address and fone numbers wid male members...( excepting senior male members.)

8. Girls should not hang out wid male members...

9. Girls should address ouside men/stargers as brother....

10. girls must celebrae Rakhi festival....compulsorily.

11. Girls should not wear transparent dress..

many more to tell.....will tel later........ 

Sorry to intervene but its regarding girls then i have to intervene ....who are you to decide Dos & dont list for young girls..... ??? Please don’t post such things on CCI portal or infact anywhere.angry

(Guest)

Geeta ji Awesome Sharing.....................yes

Sorry ur wonderful post get spoiled bcoz of sum useless comments.......

Keep Sharing.............smiley

daughters-quotes-graphics-6

Daughters Are Angels

But Not only daughters ........... Son r also too caring for dere parents...........

3 Like

CA Karan Lodhi (CA and B.com(hons.)) (879 Points)
Replied 05 February 2013

@ CA Club Member...Dont be so desparate man.Why r u keep commenting all through this wonderful discussion??Dont blame girls..u can not give a judgement in general for girls...Should have respect for them. I do agree that some of them could be like that but not all..Start respecting women and trust me u'll love it...Treat them like u treat ur Mom/Sis

Ankita CWA Final Student (Principle Internal Auditor)   (348 Points)
Replied 05 February 2013

Originally posted by : CA club Member

@ Ravi tej....

We cannot stay mute..........anymore........

We would have avoided nirbaya like incident......had we teached our girls their line of control.........

my advice to girls particulary young girls .....

1.They should not use social networking / dating sites....exception CCi......like sites.

2. They should give much importance to their dressing sense. Should use lajja vatra....i.e.dupatta on every dress inlcuding on t-shirt..

3. Should not have many male frnds..

4. should respect every men irrespective of whatevr position he is.

5. PArents should check their duahgters mobile daily religiously...

6. Parents should have complete eye on them....

7. Girls should not share email address and fone numbers wid male members...( excepting senior male members.)

8. Girls should not hang out wid male members...

9. Girls should address ouside men/stargers as brother....

10. girls must celebrae Rakhi festival....compulsorily.

11. Girls should not wear transparent dress..

many more to tell.....will tel later........ 

Every parents - "Don't dare to teach me how to dress up TEACH HIM not to STARE"

specially for guys lyk you.

3 Like

Replied 05 February 2013

Agree wid Ankita ji

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 05 February 2013

Hats Off . Good Line  A daughter is a daughter all her Life!"

Replied 05 February 2013

@ CA club Member

Yar why dont u understand that the way u r talking here is totally wrong and biased..Dont u think that u exist in this world bcoz of ur lovable mother and she is a woman..Dont be so specific about women

I have no intention to argue wid u.. i want you to come on the way of a great feeling where men and women are seemed to be equal and no one has feeling of domination over other..Try it man

1 Like

Replied 05 February 2013

Grow up yar..If u want that western culture/tradition should not be followed then dont use computer/internet and other technologies because these also came from western countries.Do one thing, break off ur computer, tear off ur internet wire and dont post again because i know u wont stop here and i cant make u understand what i wanted to convey to u.

Who r u to tell the girls what should they wear and what should not..Its their own matter/choice...U r sick else u r jealous of them...The reason might be that no girl ever lifted u thats y u are vomiting ur jealous here

3 Like

madhu (CA FINAL) (190 Points)
Replied 05 February 2013

Mr. departed soul,

Kindly don't tell me what i am.  i very well know myself. and evry girl knows wat to do and what not to do. You don't tell us what we should do nd wat not ok. A girl has all the rights what a boy has. OK. UR WORDS ARE TELLING ABOUT UR UPBRINGING. AND U KNOW WHAT ITS SHAMEFUL. u r such a idiotic person. totally insane actually. U R A BLOT IN THE NAME OF BOYS. DON'T TEACH US OK. BOYS SHOULD KNOW THEIR LIMITATION. DON'T ALWAYS TELL GIRLS WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT. IF ANY GIRL IN YOUR LIFE HAS DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU, DON'T BLAME ALL GIRLS FOR THAT. YOU NEED A PHYCATRIST ACTUALLY..U R REALLY INSANE.. CHANGE U R MINDSET....ND BOYS WHO R SUPPORTING US ARE ACTUALLY GENTLEMEN IN TRUE SENSE... ND NOT THEY BUT YOU R MORALLY WEAK, THEY MUST HAVE HIGH MORAL VALUES..ND U SEEM TO NOT EVEN HAVE NY GOOD VALUES. THIS IS MY LAST REPLY TO YOU. KEEP ON SAYING UR BULLSHIT WORDS. NO BODY IS LISTENING. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: