A biggg thanksssssss to allll :-)

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

29 January 2012  

A Big thanks to everyone for those who helped me so  so so much in study series

Anyone intersted ??

karthik is the one person who shared his experiance with us. And let us learn about those mistake we tend to ignore.  A big thanks to him , because I really want this series to be like that.......where we can reform our mistakes. It was exactly what I was looking forenlightened

And then sanket,  Sasanaka Bhalaki, Jinay, Sarthak  and many more who supported me everytime ....

Normally we all search for studyplan ....and infact half % of my Pm consists about How to study, how to stay on track .....what should be the real plan for studies ....how to make perfect notes.....

To my surprise, least of those persons participted, may be due to their hectic schedule, the site open so late or they  have their own personal learning plans....

But you know what .... I am just focusing on negetive sidecrying. And until I was focusing on this point, I was feeling like in a very dire situation.  But the messages on FB and  mails kept me aliveenlightened.  And specially the q of Suhas ....

A biggggg thanks to him......bcz seriously I could have never touched POA ... and really read delhi court judgments and many more....I got almost mad for finding the real answer ...

And this habit really helped ki m Sanjay bhaiya ka article sach me padne ke baad uski summary bana paayi jo muje ab tak yaad h.  Before that, I  used to read article at a glance and forgot the same at the next moment.blush

And then again a bigg thanks to Sumit who was checking my knowledge with various typical questions.

For those  who are studying with my track ......I wanna say guysssss we have completed 35% of our tax in a month.enlightenedAnd will  try to cover more in the company law.

I am still learninggggggggg..................

To tighen up ,

I can say its my first month in CCI ....in which I was active for the whole month. Sacchiii ka new year.angel......

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youheart