5 Shocking facts of the world

Hi All..

Enjoy 5 shocking facts of World..


Fact #1: You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue

Fact #2: After reading the first fact, all crazy people try it

Fact #3: Fact#1 is false Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Fact #4: You're smiling right now bcoz u've just realised that u are a crazy person!!!

Fact #5: I wanted to try to drive all friends crazy... So I thought of sharing this with u all..........

Regards,

Replies (12)

ha ha ha

fine.....

hahahahaaaa :-))))

 out dated

I have not tried it ha haha

I did no try it...he he

hahaha:)

hahahahaha:-)))))

 old

lol:)

 hahahaha nice

nice one..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details