44AD compound business

I opted compound scheme Ay 18-19 with a turnover of 75 lakh. on the next year l want to opt out 44ad with a turnover of 80 lakh. Do I have to audit my books of accounts ?
Replies (6)

Yes........ for next five years !!!

but sir Audit compulsory if the turnover crossed 1Crore under 44ab? right ? I am bit confused!!!

No. You aren't required to get an audit done.

Originally posted by : Dithin Mathew
but sir Audit compulsory if the turnover crossed 1Crore under 44ab? right ? I am bit confused!!!

 

Yes, provided you had not opted sec. 44AD in any preceeding year (for at least five continuous years)

Pranjali I agree with you. confusion is still retaining!!! can you show any notifications something like that.

on the next year l want to opt out 44ad with a turnover of 80 lakh. Do I have to audit my books of accounts ?

You can opt 44 AD if your turn over is 80 lakh in the FY 2018-19 no need for Audit as per incme tax 

Tax audit for Business   

1. If total sales, turnover or gross receipts exceeds Rs. 1 Crore in any previous year, in case of business; or

Note: Provided that this section is not applicable to the person, who opts for presumptive taxation Scheme under Section 44AD and his total sales or turnover does not exceed Rs 2 crores.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details