Easy Office

4 years v/s 40 years - what you choose??

Page no : 3

Sujith (Student) (26 Points)
Replied 26 June 2012

Dear All,

I would like to explain this in little detail 

Money Money Money !

If your priority is to make money, then the above said saying work hard for 4 years and get a good platform for 40 years to make and mint money is true. Unlike other professions CA is very cheap in completing the entire curriculum and one can settle in lives at the very young age if completed in one or two attempts with on an average of 35,000 per month.

Unfortunately, Every one in this world are running behind money, question yourselves that "Why did I choose CA as my career option"?. Every one of us forget the basic thing that what we are and what we love to do and what we are passionate about.

1 Like

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)
Replied 21 September 2012

Originally posted by : Sujith

Dear All,

I would like to explain this in little detail 

Money Money Money !

If your priority is to make money, then the above said saying work hard for 4 years and get a good platform for 40 years to make and mint money is true. Unlike other professions CA is very cheap in completing the entire curriculum and one can settle in lives at the very young age if completed in one or two attempts with on an average of 35,000 per month.

Unfortunately, Every one in this world are running behind money, question yourselves that "Why did I choose CA as my career option"?. Every one of us forget the basic thing that what we are and what we love to do and what we are passionate about.

agree with you sujith

i want to say for those who dont have anything else other than CA degree for their financially strong & reputaded life....

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)
Replied 30 October 2012

HELLO FRNDS , NEED MORE COMMENTS......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: