Easy Office

4 years v/s 40 years - what you choose??

Page no : 2

CA.Vishal (service) (86 Points)
Replied 19 June 2012

Hi lokesh where ru from...........By any chance have you had any connection with Village Rashmi

Narayana Murthy Puppala (CA) (275 Points)
Replied 19 June 2012

BOSS SAYING TO AN ARTICLE TRAINEE" DO HARD WORK JUST FOR 4 YEARS, U WILL ENJOY FOR 40 YEARS OR RELAX FOR 4 YEARS AND THEN STRUGGLE FOR 40 YEARS- WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO....?

ARTICLE TRAINEE REPLY-I SHALL WORK HARD FOR 4 YRS AND ENJOY FOR THE REST OF THE LIFE.

THE SAME GUY AFTER CLEARING HIS CA IS NOW JOBLESS FOR THE PAST 1 YEAR.THOSE WHO SECURED A JOB HAVE TO WORK FOR 12HRS A DAY FOR A PALTRY PAY,WHEREAS HIS FRIEND WHO SECURED A JOB AFTER HIS GRADUATION IS CURRENTLY DRAWING AROUND 3-4L PA WITH HIS EXPERIENCE(NOTE-THE JOB IS COOL & RELAXED).

WHAT ABOUT THIS STORY?

ASK THE THOUSANDS OF CAs WHO ARE CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED.

1 Like

Anand (FINAL CA) (1116 Points)
Replied 19 June 2012

there is no such thing as struggle for 4 yrs and enjoy the rest 40 yrs of ur ilfe....in this xtremely competitive world....the rule is work hard for 4 yrs and work even harder for the rest of ur life to achieve further sucess , competence,  position , respect in society,  happiness - family etc.....u just have to work hard throughout ur life iff u wanna achive success on ur own terms(self reliance)....tats  the price v have to pay for being born (no seriousness plz)

Vijay Kumar ACA,ACS (Member in Service) (197 Points)
Replied 19 June 2012

Nice story... But really hard to belive considring the current trends in the industry...

Thanks & Regards;

Vijay.

JALEEL IBRAHIM P P (MANAGING PARTNER) (22 Points)
Replied 19 June 2012

C A IS NOT THE LAST WORD I THINK.

EVEN IF U R NOT A CA U CAN ENJOY UR LIFE IN SOME OTER WAYS.

EVEN IF U R WORKING HARD FOR THE FOUR YEARS U MAY FAIL TO PRODUCE THE REQUIRED RESULTS.

THAT MAKES UR LIFE WORST MUCH.

EVEN IF U R QUALIFIED AS C A OR NOT THE STRUGGLES U HAVE TO FACE IN LIFE WILL BE SAME AS DECIDED BY GOD. SO ENJOY UR LIFE. BUT NEVER FORGET UR RESPONSABILITIES

CA Deepak Garg (Consulting ) (95 Points)
Replied 20 June 2012

Thanks for sharing with us friends.................

i want to say all of you that if you will not work hard during the articleship period,  then you can not get back this period to learn many more in  its practicle part.

Do well friends..............

have a great day  

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 20 June 2012

Originally posted by : Archit CWA finals

LYF IS NOT THAT TOUGH BUDDY ...U CAN ENJOY FOR 4+40=44 YEARS TOO...

P SUSANTA KUMAR PATRO (SELF EMPLOYED) (35 Points)
Replied 20 June 2012

TODAY THERE IS NOTHING TO ENJOY

Perhaps it is obscure to you that, Today Life is becoming very worse and complex from every aspects

• Family & Social Tension
  • Corruption
  • Blck Money
  • Enviornmental Pollution
  • Natural Calamity & Disaster
  • Rising Religious Conflicts Internationally
  • Risisng Political Tension Globally
  • Dissatisfied life @ every REAL SITUATION
  • Economic Degradation

This list does not end here and it is applicabel to all in society i.e. Rich to Poor or CA or Common Man,etc

Now let me enlist problems from our own CA Field

• Jobs are becoming Tougher
  • Detoriaration in Profession Quality
  • Enoromous Students entering CA Course so, Is is not likely to become as like B Tech, MBA profession
  • Increased Pass % From ICAI
  • Huge Rate of Increase in Members 1998-95k, 2006-1,30,000 today>1,95,000
  • New Opportunities are given to other Profession like CWA, CS under Also some powers of CA are going to be withdrawn under UPCOMING bills like COMPANIES BILL,2011
  • In practicing sector Dominance of few firms through out the country.

So hope YOU realize the REAL TRUTH behind ENJOY.

With Regards

An Unfortunate and Truth Speaker CA

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)
Replied 20 June 2012

hey all frnds... my mean is simple that life becomes quite easy if you do fard work for 4 years....its not meaning that life will become very very relaxive or easy or you will eat without doing any thing.... but it will make quite easyness for you...... and if  dont do hardwork for 4 years then you will struggle not more but many times in your life........... so pls dnt wronge interpret my mean..............

Regards- Lokesh Pokharna

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 21 June 2012

Forgat 4 year and 40 Year.......... Njoy your life always................

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

Originally posted by : Archit CWA finals

LYF IS NOT THAT TOUGH BUDDY ...U CAN ENJOY FOR 4+40=44 YEARS TOO...

yes true

its all upon our attitude

if we take work as if we are doing hardwork and all......... it would be obviously make us feel as if we have sacrifised alot.....

or else it will be ejoyable always....

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

Originally posted by : Lokesh Pokharna

hey all frnds... my mean is simple that life becomes quite easy if you do fard work for 4 years....its not meaning that life will become very very relaxive or easy or you will eat without doing any thing.... but it will make quite easyness for you...... and if  dont do hardwork for 4 years then you will struggle not more but many times in your life........... so pls dnt wronge interpret my mean..............

NO i dont agree with it that ..do hard work for 4 years and you are all set for next 40 yrs or struggle for 40 years .....

we can learn anytime we wish what is thaught in those 4 years .....

and waise bhi most of principles(CA) just want to use us ......they only know how to exploit us.....otherwise they dont have any intention of teaching anythings

CA Vishal (CA working in industry) (620 Points)
Replied 24 June 2012

My Friend Lokesh,

Times have changed so does the adage. Now The real struggle starts after u complete CA . If u want to work in industry . U have to struggle to get jobs and in practise struggle to get clients. Also even if u get job or client u would have to  struggle daily to be there ....So till you are in this competative world it would never be easy .

. Dont think that once u become CA u can enjoy and relax......Those times are gone....

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)
Replied 24 June 2012

@ vishal, its not like buddy,,, you are in a position of getting clients because you have signing authority which is a monopoly business(if in practice )... and you are getting job (only because you are a ca)(if you wants to joining industry)

so my dear frnd vishal... 

LIFE IS A STRUGGLE, BUT YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN CONTROL STRUGGLES/REDUCE STRUGGLE...

SO IMAGINE WHEN YOU A ARTICLE -- HOW MUCH YOUR EARNING/SOCIAL REPUTATION. AND HOW MUCH AFTER BECOMING CA..

MY SINCERE ADVICE IN CURRENT SCANARIO TO  ALL DEAR FRESHER CA;'s ...  pls join immediatelly anywhere because , dnt b tense abt package becuase after 1 year / 2 year your experience will matter, ans will reward you....you if want to live idle then it will destroy your knoweldge( and every interviwer will ask you first question is that - what you have did since your result......

struggle end when life ends... but we have to reduce our struggle level......

CA Vishal (CA working in industry) (620 Points)
Replied 25 June 2012

Dear Lokesh,

The topic of the discussion was this......

DO HARD WORK JUST FOR 4 YEARS, U WILL ENJOY FOR 40 YEARS OR RELAX FOR 4 YEARS AND THEN STRUGGLE FOR 40 YEARS- WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO...

You are saying that once u work hard for 4 years you will enjoy for 40 years it not that like this. YOu wil still struggle for 40 years The  only difference would be that earlier u will struggle to pass and now u will struggle to get jobs or clients.. Even after getting jobs/ clients U will struggle to maintain jobs / clients

And second part says that u relax for 4 years and struggle for 40 years it  not that if  u dont become CA then u will struggle for 40 years .. Many people who are not CA are still earning decent amount . In many cases more than the CAs . I know this would be harsh but this the truth....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: