Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gobindkumar Gobindkumar   04 August 2021

2a and 3b

how I can reconcile the mismatch between gstr2a and gstr3b

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda

Rama chary Rachakonda (Master in Accounts & Lawyer email ID:ramachary64@gmail.com voice no:9989324294)     04 August 2021

show this amount in table 8 as difference and paid the amount. At first you have to reconcile your books of account with GSTR2A and  3B. If you see that your input tax was correct as per 3B then nothing to do. Just file your annual return otherwise you have to pay.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags