2 yrs completion

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

07 March 2013  

Hi all,

its going to be 2 yrs  for my profile which I made ... Actually it's really a big achievement for me ... I am like 2 yrsssss ... coz not even my facebook profile has been able  to complete 2 yrs .... bechari meri profile 1 yr compelete hone se pehle hi delete ho jati hai  devilcrying

As due to lack of time ... I'm unable to come online as I used to ...So here I am posting my celebration post before 2 days for completing 2 yrs ...

My 2 year journey was as gracious as it can be ... I achieved those milestone which I never thought ... article writer,most thanked member, top member of cci ...  angel

But the best part was in this journey  that  I made so many good friends which are my mentors at the same time. They' all have become special  part of my life ...  once again thanks to all for this ... heart

waise kya fark padta hai ...  happy moment is created when you are happy. As people were asking my SM notes continously ... So here I"m attaching the same.

Please note that I never thought that I would ever share my notes with someone else.And my writing no matter how much poor it is ... !  I can understand it without any problem.devil But same case may not happen with you ...so please  adjust accordingly mail

Regards 

Renu