10 reasons for selecting finance sector

 

 10 Reasons Why I Choose Finance Sector
1.    I hate Sleeping
2.    I have already enjoyed my life in childhood
3.    I can’t live without tension
4.    I want to have disturbed family life
5.    I believe in Geeta “ Karm Karo Phal ki kamna na karo”
6.    I don’t want to spend time with my parents
7.    I want to take revenge from myself
8.    I wanted to break up from my friends
9.    I want social Boycott
10.I love to work on Sundays and holidays.
 
Replies (7)

Really true!!!

good

 

GOOD ONE

 

reason no 11

I love to get bald

good thought

At the first sight, it is right. But you go in deep, you are the person controlling the complete finance posistion of a company, distributuing, receiving money on behalf of a company. There are many truths. Fruit is there at the end.

YES VANISRI IS RIGHT

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details