Congrats Bro
Planning to do CFA,depends totally on my CS results.
I have cleared IPCC and realised CA wasn't for me,switched to CS.So don't want to enroll into another course without clearing CS.
So please do stick around till i enroll for CFA..(hehe)
Big thanks for helping members with their queries.
hey espionage..
need ur help buddy.. I am an CA final student passed both group of IPCC in MAY-12 i am doing my graduation from IGNOU(B.COM A&F) and its exam will be in june this year so am i eligible to give CFA level 1 this DEC'13. Also when i tried to Register for CFA level1 at cfainstitute it is asking me to enter my university but IGNOU is not on thier list???
still can i register and give my exams please help???
yooo Espionage bro, super work here man
peace
yoo buddy i need some help, let me knw if its fine to pm u...
Hey espionage thanx man..!!
i have tried it but there was no name,
do u know anybody who is doing CFA with graduation from IGNOU, he can better solve my doubt??
plz tell me in detail i m interesting in it
Total cost of CFA(without coachin)
Total cost of CFA(with coaching)
where we have to give exam
what i have to do to get registered
Content of CFA
wat abt the fees structure...!!!
how much it comes to INR...!!!
any idea,...!!!
Dear Espionage,
I am interested in CFA but am a bit apprehensive because of it fee demand. I can go for it but does the relevance of CFA especially in India guarantee return of what I expend, like in the case of MBA from IIM's ?
I mean where does CFA stand in the upcoming years in terms of industry relevance ?
Dear Espionage, First of all I must say a pretty different name like Espionage looks quite cool. ![]()
Secondly, I would like to confirm whether a CA student can go for CFA during his articleship period. Is it pretty cool & comfortable with the ICAI or do they reject the application request for pursuing CFA as additional course during the articleship period?????
Waiting for your reply.........
-------------------- Peace-----------------------
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals