“AAPKO KYA MAZA ATTA HAI MUZE CALL KARNE ME”

(Guest)

“AAPKO KYA MAZA ATTA HAI MUZE CALL KARNE ME”

Today I feel so frustrated and depressed because of my best friend told me k “AAPKO KYA MAZA ATTA HAI MUZE CALL KARNE ME”. For this statement friends aap muze bologe k isme kya hai frustration? Yes, you are right from above statement you cannot find any frustration. In this case you need to be in my place. I got these wording from a person to Whom I respect a lot and like.

The main start of this was in 7th or 10th December 2013. I jotted down k why should I propose her for 2 months. After all this I told about her to my friend what I think about her, but usne muze uske bareme bataya k **she is rich stay in a very posh area 4BHK minimum value Rs.10 Crores he gave more pressure on Minimum word and you stay in a remote area **She stay in Joint Family **She is vegetarian and **Most importantly she is Sindhi

His idea behind all this was k don’t think about her, she gonna to say NO only, let go kar and start your study. Today I realized whatever he told me was true and maine sunatha k “Pyaar Andha Hota Hai” ab maine dekhbhi liya.

Whatever he told me I ignored him and told her almost 21 days before from today what I think about her and she said ‘NO’ to me. She also said k this small issue will not break our friendship. I accepted her decision but somehow its very difficult to forgot. I tried lots of alternative to forgot her **Not to talk but desire become double ** Deleted her contact no. **Maine suke negative point dekhe etc etc magar koi bat nai bani.

In between I call and sms her, but she never reply sms and calls. The usual thinking from my side was k she is till disturb and angry on me because of my act that was my assumption therefore I try to talk her to short out misunderstanding.

But one day ye bat hai 3 dino paheli ki when I called her and she told ke my Dad read all sms in my mobile and her Mom-Dad got angry on me, it’s all because of you. Yes, she said its all because of you. I replied her, k there was not a single wrong sms, but these sms enough to raise doubt about her.

The last option was to stop thinking about her is “Zagada karde uske sath (intentionally) k she will get negative image and vo bolegeki no call and sms hereafter and I did same with her and got same respose what I thought. I did aforesaid only because usko uske dad ke samne our sarminda na honapade and go way from her.

But when I was call today morning just as a friend usually we talk but she totally loose her temper and said k “AAPKO KYA MAZA ATTA HAI MUZE CALL KARNE ME” I simply replied, Bye XYZ Bye and disconnected the call.

Note :All this written is not to hurt anybody, friends I just express my accumulated thoughts to empty my mind.

source : www.ganeshghadage.blogspot.com