Ca having 6+ years experience is looking for job

Dear Friends

This is CA.Swarup Kumar Bhuyan, having 6+ years experience. Due to some unavoidable situation/ reason I have left my previous job ( a mining company) , wherein I was working as HoD- Accounts.

Presently I am stationed at Durgapur, West Bengal. Friends if you have any references/ job vacancies, please let me know about the same. I am seriously in need of a job, since I have my family to support them.

Thanks in advance

My mobile no is 09903004564

email id: swarupbhuyan @ yahoo.co.in

 

 

 

Replies (2)

Dear Swarup,

 

will let u know if something comes up.  However, needless to say that job market for chartered accountants is very bad these days.

Thank you for providing such an informative and well-organized blog post. The content was easy to follow, and I appreciated the additional resources you shared. To gain further insights, <a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://Facebook " target="_blank">click here</a>.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details