The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has taken another bold initiative in Government Process Re-engineering (GPR) and launched a Simplified Proforma for Incorporating a Company Electronically (SPICe) e-Form, on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanthi 2016.The main objective of launching this e-Format proforma, SPICe, is to provide speedy incorporation related services within stipulated time frames which are in line with the international best practices.
SPICe’s USP is as follows: -
- Simplified and completely Digital form for Company Incorporation
- Standard format of e-Memorandum of Association as per Companies Act, 2013
- Standard format of e-Articles of Association as per Companies Act, 2013
- Memorandum and Articles will now be filed as linked e-forms (except for Section 8 companies)
- Provision to apply for Company Incorporation with a pre-approved Company Name
- Mandatory DSCs of Subscribers and Witnesses (max 7+1) in SPICe MOA and SPICe AOA
- Back Office productivity gains due to faster review of e-MOA and e-AOA by approving authorities.
Existing INC-29 and INC-7 will be phased-out and SPICe will be the Sole, Simplified & Versatile form available for incorporation of a company in India