The Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India has prescribed preventive measures and guidelines to control the spread of COVID-19 for all officers / employees / outsourced / contractual personnel of the Institute working at Headquarters, Delhi Office, Centres of Excellence, Regional Councils, Chapters, Extension Centres, CMA Support Centres, ROCCs, offices of the IPA, RVO, AAT and MARF. Read the official announcement and the guidelines issued below:
Ref. No. : G/128/06/2021 June 15, 2021
OFFICE ORDER NO. 13/2021-22
Preventive measures to control the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Attendance in the offices of the Institute
Further to office orders issued in this connection and in line with the Office Memorandum dated June 14, 2021 issued by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Government of India, all officers/ employees/outsourced/contractual personnel of the Institute working at Headquarters, Delhi Office, Centres of Excellence, Regional Councils, Chapters, Extension Centres, CMA Support Centres, ROCCs, offices of the IPA, RVO, AAT & MARF are hereby advised to strictly follow the guidelines appended hereunder while attending the office in order to regulate the attendance in the offices of the Institute:
1. All officers and staff of the level of Assistant Director and above will attend the office regularly on all working days.
2. All officers and staff below the level of Assistant Director will ensure atleast 50% attendance in the office.
3. Persons with disabilities and pregnant women employees shall continue to be exempted from attending office but are require to work from home till further orders.
4. The officers/ staff shall follow staggered timings, to avoid over-crowding in offices, as indicated below:
- 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- 10.00 a.m to 6.30 p.m.
5. All officers and staff who do not attend the office on a particular day shall continue to work from home and should be available on telephone and other electronic means of communications.
6. All officers and staff residing in the containment zone shall be exempted from coming to the office till the containment zone is de-notified.
7. Meetings as far as possible shall be conducted on video conferencing and personal meetings with visitors, unless absolutely necessary in the public interest, are to be avoided.
8. Bio-metric attendance shall continue to be suspended and physical attendance registers shall be maintained until further orders.
9. All officers and staff shall ensure strict compliance of instructions on COVID appropriate behaviour issued by the MoHFW, MHA and DoP&T from time to time
10. The above will be subject to the guidelines issued by the concerned State Government / Local Authority.
CMA Kaushik Banerjee
Enclosed: OM dated June 14, 2021 issued by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions,Govt. of India
1. President’s Office.
2. Vice-President’s Office.
3. Secretary’s Office at the Headquarters & Delhi Office.
4. All Heads of Directorates/Departments at the Headquarters and Delhi Office.
5. All Regional Councils and the Chapters of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
6. All the Centres of Excellence, Extension Centres, CMA Support Centres & ROCCs of
the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
7. Offices of the IPA, RVO, AAT & MARF.
8. IT Department for uploading on the website of the Institute.
9. Office Order File.
1. President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
2. Vice-President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
3. All Council Members, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.