Instruction for Foundation Examination December 2020
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has decided to conduct a Foundation Examination of December, 2020 in home based online mode due to pandemic Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) to ensure the interest of all the stakeholders. All candidates/students will have to appear in the Foundation Examination of December, 2020 through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab from their home as per already notified time table (IST).
1. Please keep your Government Identity Proof (e.g. voter card, driving license, Aadhaar, etc.) /Student ID card with you.
2. Candidates /Students should have required system and check their system in the given link along with required internet bandwidth and power backup to appear in examination from home.
3. Candidates /Students must capture their photograph and ID proof in the given link.
4. Candidates / Students must provide their Identification no / Registration No and Date of Birth/ DOB as per exam application form in the given link.
5. Candidates/Students must provide current in-use correct and updated contact details like mobile number and email Id with all other required credentials in the given link to receive the examination log in link and passkey for December 2020 examination.
6. Candidates/Students must click the link to capture the updated information and system checking for Foundation Examination December 2020
a. Link: http://cocubes.in/icmaifoundation
7. The Foundation Examination will be conducted in M.C.Q Mode through online from home.
8. Each paper will carry 100 marks, 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Each Question will carry 2 Marks).
9. There will be No negative marking in the examination for wrong answers.
10. Each session will be a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 200 marks.
11. All candidates/students will have to appear in the Foundation Examination through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab from their home.
12. Candidates/students are requested to appear in the Foundation Examination from their home only by logging within the time span given. Login credentials and URL link will be given in due time.
13. Online Home based Mock Exam schedule will be released soon.
14. Students are requested to check their e-mail/Spam, SMS and Website of the Institute regularly for updates and notifications related to the examination.
15. A candidate/student who is completing all conditions for appearing in the examination as per Regulations will only be allowed to appear for the examination.
16. Probable date of publication of result will be announced in due course.
17. The last date for filling-up of Credentials is 18th November 2020, No request will be entertained thereafter.
18. Once submitted successfully please don’t trigger any mail or phone call.
* The Candidates/students are advised to keep regularly in touch with the website of the Institute for further notifications and announcements relating to Foundation Examination, December 2020 and in case of any query or clarification can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags : exams