ADVISORY TO STUDENTS AND PUBLIC AT LARGE REGARDING ICAI NOVEMBER 2020 EXAMINATIONS
Students and public at large are hereby requested to note:
• The ICAI Examinations to be held in November 2020 will be held as per schedule from 21st November 2020 announced as per Announcement Dated 13th October 2020 - Click Here
• ICAI has made all the arrangements and is fully geared up to conduct the examinations as per prevailing Government Guidelines in force.
• ICAI is working round the clock to coordinate arrangements to ensure the safety of its students so that they can take the examinations successfully without any hassles.
• Students and Public at large are advised not to believe in any rumours or fake news being circulated on Social Media or any other.
• ICAI is considering initiating necessary legal action against all those unscrupulous elements having certain vested interest who are creating or forwarding such messages on Social Media, WhatsApp, Email and Messaging services under relevant provisions of the Law.
• Students and public at large are strictly advised not to create, help create or forward these fake messages creating unnecessary hype and rumours.
• Students and public at large are also advised that they should only refer to ICAI website www.icai.org for such announcements and ignore such malicious campaigns which are far from truth and ground reality. They should also follow official ICAI Social Media Handles for latest updates and not get swayed by fake profiles imitating as ICAI Accounts. To get Links of ICAI Official Social Media Accounts visit https://www.icai.org/followus/
Acting Secretary, ICAI