Update regarding enabling on e-invoice portal (https://einvoice1.gst.gov.in/)
This is with reference to the requirement of certain taxpayers to prepare invoice in terms of Rule 48(4) of CGST Rules (e-invoicing).
As a facilitation measure, all the taxpayers who were having aggregate turnover of Rs. 500 Cr. (from 2017-18 onwards) were enabled on e-invoice portal https://einvoice1.gst.gov.in/. The listing is based on GSTR-3B data, as available in GST System.
In case any registered person, is required to prepare invoice in terms of Rule 48(4) but not enabled on the portal, they may request for enablement on portal: ‘Registration -> e-Invoice Enablement’.
In case any registered person, who doesn’t have the requirement to prepare invoice in terms of Rule 48(4) but still enabled on the e-invoice portal, the same may be brought to the notice at email@example.com so that necessary action can be taken.
For more information and help on e-invoicing, please visit: https://einvoice1.gst.gov.in/ > Help
Updates on validation - Release Date: 11.09.2020
1. The following Improvements have been done in Validations in IRN Generation API.
• In case of Credit Note and Debit Note, tax rate can be passed with any value.
• Passed IGST Value of Item will not be validated even actual tax rate is passed in case of EXPWOP and SEZWOP, if the passed value of IGST for that is ZERO.
• Tolerance limit for 'Passed value / amount' for all calculations will be between (+/-) One Rupee to the calculated value / amount along with rounded down to previous rupee and rounded up to next rupee.
• Example 1: if calculated value for IGST of item A is 2345.34 then tolerance limit for passed value of that item is between 2344.00 and 2347.00.
• Example 2: if calculated value of IGST of all items is 10241.00 then tolerance limit for passed value of IGST of all items is between 10240.00and 10242.00
2. The taxpayers can now register and integrate the APIs through the ERP on the production system.Tags : gst