Uranium Corpn of India Ltd is a public sector Enterprise under Deptt of Atomic Energy, engaged in mining & processing of uranium ore for generating nuclear power. UCIL is situated at Jaduguda mines,28 kms from tatanager rly stn.
UCIL invites “Expression of Interest”(EOI)from practicing Chartered / Cost Accountants Firms to provide consultancy on income tax and service tax matters on retainer-ship basis. Detailed firm price offer shall be called separately from the eligible & selected firms against complete coverage, scope of work &other terms & conditions.
2. Interested firms having requisite qualifications and experience in the above mentioned area, may submit their expression of interest to the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. The requisite qualification and experience for the subject assignment shall be as under –
- An established firm having experience as practicing Chartered / Cost Accountants for more than ten years details of which shall be provided.
- Above firm should have experience dealing in income tax and service tax matter for the period of 8 years.
- Above firm should have been providing regular consultancy on retainer-ship in connection with service tax for a period of 3 years or more either to any PSU/PSUS or to any other company/companies of repute.
- Letters to this effect as will be submitted along-with this EOI.
3. Scope of work – The indicative scope of work shall be as under: -
(i) Examine & Filing of all types of return on periodic basis complete in all respects as per provision of the relevant Act/Rules.
(ii) To give written expert opinion on the subject matters as and when asked for.
(iii) To notify promptly the changes in tax rules or any relevant amendment and its impact or otherwise effect on working of UCIL and suggest measures there under to mitigate its adverse impact on profitability of the company.
(iv) To Conduct work shop on income tax / service tax matters on periodic basis – 3 to 4 times in a year.
(v) To suitably examine / draft the reply to any notice received from regulatory authority.
(vi) A talk on “Finance Budget” on annul basis immediately after its announcement/speech in Parliament, covering relevant aspects pertaining to UCIL and its employees.
(vii) Any other relevant matter, if required to be executed as per provision of the Act and if referred to.
4. Payment terms: -
(i) Payment shall be made on quarterly basis against submission of bills completed in all respect.
(ii) Rate to be quoted shall be inclusive of all taxes and duties and should be firm during the currency of the contract period.
(iii) In case consultant / retainer is required to perform journey to comply with the scope of work, actual T.A./D.A. shall be reimbursed through rail / road as the case may be.
(iv) Payment shall be made after deducting TDS as per applicable rules.
5. Other Terms and Conditions: - Only the firms of practising Chartered Accountants shall be considered for the purpose of income tax retainer ship.
- This EOI is initially for a period of 2 years subject to extension for another 2 years on satisfactory performance during the initial period of retainer ship.
- Please note this is an offer for submitting EOI. Firms therefore are not required to divulge their price details at this stage.
The firms situated in the near vicinity like Jamshedpur, Ghatsila, Ranchi, Kolkata will be preferred for better communication and for the interest of work. Interested firms meeting the above stipulations may send their detailed credentials/resume and their relevant details to shortlist the firms for call of firm price offer among the selected firms at the address given below.
Management of UCIL reserves the right to select or reject any offer based upon submitted credentials/resume so submitted.
Dy. G.M. (Accounts) Works
Uranium Corporation of India Ltd.
PO: Jaduguda Mines
JharkhandTags : Others