The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has released the Exposure Draft of Standard for Audit of Smaller and Less Complex Entities. Read the entire draft released below:
Applicability of SA-SLCE
Smaller and Less Complex Entity (SLCE) means an unlisted entity which satisfies all the following conditions -
1. Entity which is not a company.
2. Entity whose turnover/ gross receipts is not exceeding rupees 50 crore in the last audited annual financial statements.
3. Entity whose turnover/ gross receipts is not exceeding rupees 50 crore in the accounting year under audit.
4. Entity whose investment in plant and machinery or equipment is not exceeding rupees 10 crore as on the first day of the accounting year under audit.
5. Entity which is not into the business of Banking/Insurance/NBFC at any time during the year.
To read more in detail, Click hereTags : icaiaudit