Bank of India invites online applications from eligible CA firms as Concurrent and Revenue Auditors for empanelment.
Notice for CA firms applying for empanelment as Concurrent/Revenue Auditor
- Bank of India invites application from eligible Chartered Accountant firms, desirous to undertake Concurrent Audit assignment for empanelment.
- The Application should be submitted on-line in the prescribed format given in Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- MERE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY, CONSTITUTE GUARANTEE FOR EMPANELMENT / ALLOTMENT OF AUDIT JOB OF ANY NATURE FROM THE BANK. THE ALLOCATION OF THE BRANCHES TO THE AUDITORS WILL BE PURELY THE PREROGATIVE OF THE BANK.
- CA firms need to send supporting documents which they have filled in online application along with print out of system generated application. No other typed or handwritten application form shall be accepted. Firms are requested to send the hard copies of supporting documents by registered post or courier only. No Hand delivery will be accepted.
The eligibility criteria for such empanelment of CA firms with the Bank are as under:
- The Firm should be in RBI empanelment.
- The firm shall have experience of Concurrent Audit/ Statutory Audit of minimum three Banks other than Bank of India.
- The firms having DISA (ICAI) / CISA (ISACA) qualified chartered accountants will be preferred.
After successful submission of application, please send all required documents along with printout of application generated online to below address before 30-June-2020.
The General Manager,
Bank of India ,
Inspection and Audit Department,
Star House -2, Fifth Floor
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
The Chartered Accountant firms fulfilling the above criteria as applicable to them and narrated in Para-1 are requested to submit online application through the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in latest by 22-June-2020 5.00 PM IST to get empanelled. Applications should be complete in all respect to be submitted online only.
In case of any difficulty, you may contact- Chief Manager (Inspection and Audit), Head Office at phone No: 022-61319433, 61319444
In case of any difficulty in filing of the online application, the CA firms are requested to mail the problem to the mail id CAContact.Hoaudit@bankofindia.co.in along with the screenshot of the webpage where problem is encountered.
If your firm UCN is not appearing in the application, please mail following details: UCN, Firm Name , RBI Category(I/II/III/IV) to email_id CAContact.Hoaudit@bankofindia.co.in and email@example.com. firms which are presently (after June-2018) doing concurrent audit or statutory audit of our bank need not send the data.
(Republished with Amendment)Tags : audit