EXAM APPLICATION FORM FOR APRIL 2014
1. MODE OF PAYMENT : Fees are to be paid by Debit/Credit Cards /*Pay fee module of IDBI only*/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of "THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA" payable at KOLKATA. Examination Fees will not be refunded or carried forward under any circumstances.
2. Application Forms properly filled up and attached with Demand Draft towards Examination Fee should be sent to the THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA, CMA BHAWAN, 12, Sudder street, Kolkata -700016, so as to reach the office by 19th February, 2014.
3. Examination Fees:
4. Last date for receipt Examination Application Forms without late fees is 19th February and with late fees (INR)300/- is 1st March, 2014. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card, the late fees of (INR)300/- will be waived if applied within 1st March, 2014.
5. Only one Demand Draft for the full amount (including Late Fee, if any) should be enclosed with the Application Form, Applications received with more than one Draft will not be accepted. No remittance other than Examination Fees should be sent with the Application Form.
6. Only one Application Form must be filled up giving the choice of Group (s). Multiple Applications by the same candidate are liable to be rejected.
7. The address furnished by the student in the application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending Admit Card / Marks Sheet / Certificate etc. and any examination related correspondence.
8. A candidate must specify his/her Name, Examination Centre in Block Letters and the Examination Centre Code in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances.
9. If a candidate has been allowed the benefit of exemption or carry forward of marks in any subject(s), such benefit shall stand automatically cancelled if the candidate appears in the subject(s) again.
10. Passing certificate will mention the name of the centre where from the student appeared and completed the passing examination.
11. Applications without Registration Number or with wrong Registration Number are liable to be rejected.
12. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
13. REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF CENTRE OR GROUP WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
14. THE STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE "CONDITIONS FOR APPEARING IN EXAMINATION" ISSUED BY THE DIRECTORATE OF STUDIES & STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR EXAMINATION UNLESS ALL CONDITIONS ARE FULFILLED.
15. The students are advised to keep the photocopy of the Demand Draft and the filled-up Examination Application Form with him/her before sending the same to the Institute for any further reference.
16. In case of any difficulty or for any clarification, please contact your nearest Regional Council or Chapter Office or visit the Institute's Website [www.icmai.in] or contact H.Q. Examination Directorate.
17. Any dispute arising out of matters of Examination shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Calcutta Courts.Tags : Students