Sub: Postponement of CMA Examinations for June, 2020 Term
Due to outbreak of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the country, it has been decided to further postpone the examinations of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India for June, 2020 term. The Foundation, Intermediate and Final examinations that were scheduled from 20th -28`h July, 2020 will now commence from September, 2020.
The revised schedule of the examinations in details is being announced separately.
CMA Kaushik Banerjee
1) Secretary, Examination Committee
2) All HODs at Headquarters, Delhi Office and Hyderabad Centre of Excellence
3) All Regional Councils of the Institute
4) All Chapters of the Institute
5) All CMA Support Centres, Extension Centres and ROCCs of the Institute
6) IT Dept for uploading on the website of the Institute
8) Notice Board
1) President, ICAI
2) Vice President, ICAI
3) All Council Members
4) President's Office