The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) set-up under the Chartered Accountant Act, 1949 to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy is one of the largest and prominent accounting body worldwide. It has been taking various proactive measures from time to time, aligned with the changing facets of the Indian economy, for continuously raising the standards of quality of accounting and financial reporting. The Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of
- Write up must be as per recommended format.
- The write up may be issued, circulated or published through print or electronic mode.
- The information given in the write up should not be misleading or false.
- The information given in the write up should not violate the provisions of the Act, 1949, Rules & Regulations framed there under.
- Details of the Members in Practice / Firms are permitted in the write up to some extent.
Details of the employees of the practicing Members has also been permitted up to some extent.