CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUNG COMPANY SECRETARIES
In continuation to the earlier advertisement and in accordance with the understanding between the ICSI and Ministry of Corporate Affairs for deployment of Resources on contract by ICSI at the “Central Registration Centre” for processing of Company “Name Availability” (RUN) and “Incorporation” (SPICE) forms, the ICSI invites applications for the post of :-
CRC EXECUTIVES (ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS)
(Candidates having minimum one year post qualification experience will be preferred)
NO. OF POSTS
Central Registration Centre, Corporate Bhawan, IICA, Manesar, near Gurgaon (Haryana)
The Consolidated payout will be in the range of Rs. 33000 to Rs. 40000 per month. Preference shall be given to the candidates having a post qualification experience of one to two years and more than two years. Only in case where there is no candidate found left with of one to two years and more than two years of post-qualification experience, shall candidates having post qualification experience of up to one year be considered.
(as on 01.09.2021) 31 years
PERIOD OF CONTRACT
Initially for one year. The contract may be extended up to a maximum period of two years.
Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Processing of name reservation application Company Incorporation e-Forms and any other related work. Interested candidates must apply only through electronic application form (Online) by clicking on the hyperlink provided at the end of this page.
The link shall be active from 16.09.2021 to 26.09.2021 is the last date for applying Online.
In case you want to take a printout of the application form for your reference, please ensure that your
printer is attached to your computer.
1. The candidates who were employed at CRC, Manesar or Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPF), New Delhi are not eligible for applying the above post.
2. Before applying for the above post(s) the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria required for the said post(s).
3. The Cut Off date for all purposes (including Age, Qualifications & Experience etc.) for the above post is 01.09.2021
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 26.09.2021
1. Before applying for the above post(s) the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA required for the said post. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that an applicant does not fulfill Eligibility Criteria and/ or that he has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate(s)/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. Even if any of these shortcomings is/ are detected after engagement, his/her contract is liable to be terminated. Applicants must fill the online Form very carefully. Applications which are incomplete or vague ( i.e. details relating to qualifications / experience etc.) or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected, hence candidates are advised to ensure that all the relevant fields mentioned in the on-line Resume Form are duly completed in all respects.
2. Candidates should have a valid e-mail address and are advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding further Selection Process. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email address, he/she should create his/her new email address before applying Online. “ICSI” reserves the right to communicate with the applicant through e-mail and not by post.
3. All candidates are requested to take a printout of their online forms and keep it with them for future reference. However, they are requested not to send the hard copy of their online application Form/ CV’s /Certificates to the Institute. The original documents would be required for verification at a subsequent stage. Candidates may take out the print out in token of acceptance of on-line applications & no separate acknowledgement to the effect would be sent.
4. All the applicants applying on the ICSI portal should send their bio data to email@example.com mentioning the hyperlink of online applications.
5. The percentage obtained in various degrees/ diplomas should be rounded off to the lower whole number. For eg. 49.3% or 49.8% should be entered as 49% & not as 50%. In case grades are awarded, they should be converted to numerical equivalent percentages.
6. While Filling the Online Resume Form :-
1. Don’t enter Special Characters like “ ”/ ’ ‘/ & etc.
2. Enter minimum Words /Characters while filling up the University Name/ Specializations/Major Responsibilities/ Address / Board & School Name / etc.
3. Upload a resume file which does not exceed 100 KB.
1. The selected candidates shall undergo an orientation programme which will equip them to get acquainted and to perform the functions of CRC.
2. Engagement will be on full working day basis and their place of work shall be Central Registration Centre, Corporate Bhawan, IICA, Manesar, Haryana
3. The Contract would be purely of temporary (non-official) nature and the Contract can be terminated at any time by the ICSI, without assigning any reasons.
4. The shortlisted candidates after screening by the Selection Committee shall be informed about the final selection process.
5. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing for the Selection process and joining the assignment or on its completion
6. The “ICSI” takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in transmitting of any applications or communication.
7. Canvassing in any form will straightway disqualify the candidature.
8. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject of the sole discretion of the courts situated at New Delhi.
FOR APPLYING ONLINE, click on the link below OR
Copy, Paste and Enter the link on the address bar of the internet Explorer / Google Chrome
In case of any query please email at the below mentioned email address :
Mr. Gaurav Mehta
CRC Committee Associate
website : www.icsi.edu