K K Capital Services Limited
Chartered Accountant/ Financial Advisor / NPA Resolution
Balance Sheet Analysis, PPT, Resolution of Liability of Company, Ratio Analysis ,NPA Resolution, Making of Information Memorandum, Preparation of CMA Data
1. Preparation of Information Memorandum of Non Performing Assets (NPA) accounts with Banks for Resolution of the Account with IPs with strategy of revival of the units/enterprises.
2. Restructuring of Bank loans, NPA Resolution/ Stressed Asset Resolution either with ARCs/ Banks or co-ordination with IT agencies or NCLT.
3. Reviewing of existing cash flow, its viability for considering future estimates arranging Private Equity Investors or OTS funding.
4. Balance Sheet Preparation, Ratio Analysis, Preparation of CMA Data
5. Proper command over Power Point Presentation Skills
6. Financial Analysis of the project, and Liasioning with Banks
Location of Work-14th Floor,Avanta Business Centre , Statesman House, Barakhamba Road,New Delhi Branch Office- W-1/2 DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon, Haryana-122002
24 July 2017
You're missing all the top skills among applications.. Add your skills
Vinod Bhatia & Associates, Chartered Accountants ( Income Tax )
H.N. Pradhan & Co, ( Accounting )
Singh & Singh ( Company Matters )
HINGORANI M & CO ( Audit )
SINGH & SINGH ( Audit )
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?