• CA – B.Com with >2 yrs experience
• Good knowledge and working experience in MS Office (Word / Excel) & Tally
• Experience in handling GST, VAT, TDS, bank reconciliation, sales tax, accounts receivable / payable etc will be an added advantage
• Hardware/ Agriculture/ Refrigeration domain work experience is beneficial
• Ability to work in a team environment and willingness to take responsibility
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, bank reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
• Manages customer vendor payments including cheque / EFT payments, tax related matters, order delivery.
• Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements and other statutory compliances.
• Manage employee payroll & fixed assets accounting
• Tax returns/ reports replies & submission for GST, VAT, Service Tax & Income Tax.
• Records receipts in appropriate accounts, identifies and resolves payment discrepancies.
• Ensures audit requirements and internal controls are met.
• Communicates effectively with different departments.
Rs.150,000/- to Rs.300,000/-p.a.