Minimum qualification: CA fresher
Good Articleship Work Experience
Handled Statutory Audit/Internal Audit of Corporates independently.
Preferably Managed a team of 5 people or more.
Good understanding of accounting policies and accounting standards
Well versed with auditing techniques/ financial analysis
Proficient with MS Office/Tally (Preferably having some working knowledge on SAP and other ERPs)
Flexibility with travelling
Hard working and dedicated.
A role which provides you with an exciting opportunity to expand your exposure in Internal audit, an opportunity to learn the ropes of team management and the support of experienced colleagues. This is your chance to enhance your career in the field of Audit & Assurance, with one of the leading Audit Firms .
|*Effective Time Management to ensure that the tasks assigned are completed to budgeted time and cost.
* Provide high quality work on time and contributing to the successful completion of the assignment.
* Be updated with direct and indirect taxes and corporate laws relevant to performance of audit assignments.
* Execution of Internal audit assignments independently and communicate results of engagements to client and concerned Audit Manager.
* Establish an appropriate follow-up mechanism to ensure issues are addressed or properly reported.
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
As per industry standard