Role & Responsibilities –
• Engage in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
• Monthly Management Report (MIS) including Cash Flow, Annual budget process and periodic analysis of financial performance.
• Hands-on experience on preparing financial models, business projections and valuations.
• Identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements.
• Working on new projects covering various financial aspects
• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures and strengthen internal controls
• Oversee the External /Internal Audit, review and analyse results
• Ensure the compliance/documentation requirement for all laws like Companies Act, Income Tax Act, Service Tax, Sales Tax , FEMA, GST etc.
• Manage all accounting operations including closing process (monthly & year end), billing, A/R, A/P, GL, regulatory reporting, cost accounting, inventory accounting and revenue recognition.
• Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
Desired Candidate -
• A Chartered Accountant with between 2 to 5 years of post qualification experience.
• Applicants must have experience in corporate accounting & the applicable taxes.
• Must have thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures along with experience with GL functions, month end / year end closing process, creating financial statements etc.
• Should have excellent communication skills, passion to thrive in an unstructured environment while ideating for solutions and create processes.
2 - 5