Senior Manager - Finance
2 - 5
Other Financial Services
Role & Responsibilities –
• Engage in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
• Monthly Management Report (MIS) including Cash Flow, Annual budget process and periodic analysis of financial performance.
• Hands-on experience on preparing financial models, business projections and valuations.
• Identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements.
• Working on new projects covering various financial aspects
• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures and strengthen internal controls
• Oversee the External /Internal Audit, review and analyse results
• Ensure the compliance/documentation requirement for all laws like Companies Act, Income Tax Act, Service Tax, Sales Tax , FEMA, GST etc.
• Manage all accounting operations including closing process (monthly & year end), billing, A/R, A/P, GL, regulatory reporting, cost accounting, inventory accounting and revenue recognition.
• Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
Desired Candidate -
• A Chartered Accountant with between 2 to 5 years of post qualification experience.
• Applicants must have experience in corporate accounting & the applicable taxes.
• Must have thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures along with experience with GL functions, month end / year end closing process, creating financial statements etc.
• Should have excellent communication skills, passion to thrive in an unstructured environment while ideating for solutions and create processes.
01 March 2018
You're missing all the top skills among applications.. Add your skills
Saprtan Finvoyance Pvt Ltd ( Audit )
Shivam Gupta ( Accounting )
Mayur Batra Group ( Audit )